Follow

Crosta

Character » Crosta appears in 149 issues.

An Atlantean mutant secreted away by his mother after the abandonment of Atlantis. He has since been forced to become Namor's ward and join the ranks of the X-Men. He is currently enrolled at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning.

Why??

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By papad1992

Why even bother creating and introducing anew character if writers of Marvel aren't gonna use him... not even in the title "Namor:The First Mutant"!! Even Loa has a bigger part in Namor's title than an actual Atlantean mutant!! No point... No point!!!
    jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By jordama

there has to be some background characters to make a story believable. Other people exist in the marvel universe besides Wolverine, not everyone needs to appear all the time.

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By DATNIGGA

@papad1992: true... there are really to many marvel characters that never get used. there are Tons of x kids that are ethier dead or just background

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By papad1992

@DATNIGGA said:

@papad1992: true... there are really to many marvel characters that never get used. there are Tons of x kids that are ethier dead or just background

More like ALL of the X-kids are the only background characters!! Funny how a school focusing on a school atmosphere really doesn't deal much with the students!

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#5  Edited By DATNIGGA

@papad1992: not all of them..

Quentin quire, Kid gladiator, Broo, Genesis

those 4 get a good amount of screen time. but over all younger hero's will eventually fade into the background the new x men had there time... now its over. the young x men had there time.. now its over. the young avengers had there time.. now its over. they may play with the avengers academy & wolverines x kids now but eventually there time will be over as well.

& then we will have new kids to repeat this process

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By papad1992

When I said X-kids, I meant the awesome characters that I love from the New X-Men series! Quentin Quire, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Oya, etc... they're all second rate and boring! Besides Genesis. And I think the order is The Runaways, Young Avengers, and then X-Students... Young X-Men are members from the X-Students with the exception of like three. The only current teen group are Avengers Academy and the students at the Jean Grey school (which only focuses on like 5 kids).

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@papad1992 said:

When I said X-kids, I meant the awesome characters that I love from the New X-Men series! Quentin Quire, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Oya, etc... they're all second rate and boring! Besides Genesis. And I think the order is The Runaways, Young Avengers, and then X-Students... Young X-Men are members from the X-Students with the exception of like three. The only current teen group are Avengers Academy and the students at the Jean Grey school (which only focuses on like 5 kids).

Which is why, as good as the title may be, Wolverine and The X-Men has unknowingly failed in trying to be a "teen book".

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By papad1992

@AgeofHurricane said:

@papad1992 said:

Which is why, as good as the title may be, Wolverine and The X-Men has unknowingly failed in trying to be a "teen book".

Exactly!! They wanted to appease to the readers but ended up falling short... yet again!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.