Follow

Crossover

Concept » Crossover appears in 4490 issues.

A crossover is when two or more universes collide and characters from two distinct universes interact.

'Ghostbusters' Teaming Up with 'Transformers'?!

BellaNicoli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BellaNicoli

One question...ZOMBIES? Last year it was VAMPIRES. And WEREWOLVES have totally bombed. What heroes could they possibly come up with next?!

Starting in January 2011, IDW will release a series of books pitting zombies against some of the most popular media franchises out there.  Article

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

G-Man Said:

" This board will be for my posting of comic book previews.  Babs and I should be the only one posting here.  Often there are certain politics involved with posting certain previews.  Previews should not be posted by others unless you obtain my permission.  Once  a preview is posted, you are welcome to discuss to your hearts content." 

The Purpose of This Board.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.