Photos Reveal What Crossbones Will Look Like in Captain America Civil War

• 108 results
#101 Posted by Mellow_Hype (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Height isn't a problem. There is only a 2 inch height difference between the actors. There is a thing called shoe lifts easily make him equal or taller in height to cap.

#102 Posted by StarBrand1 (661 posts) - - Show Bio

sweet! The fanboy in me is still dissapointed that Falcon's costume doesnt really look like a costume. I get why they did it this way, but some color would be cool

#104 Posted by sparty-dbq (967 posts) - - Show Bio

Crossbones looks more the Punisher in his urban combat outfit from the latest volume. I think it's because of the use of white on the chest.

I like adding a bit of red to Falcon's costume.

Oh, and Evans in that first pic of him?

LIKE.

A.

BOSS.

#105 Posted by DrF8 (3309 posts) - - Show Bio

The Falcon suit looks cool

Crossbones...meh

Captain America got a new suit...again. It's not bad, it's fine. Just like the AoU costume. It's certainly better than the awful Avengers suit...

#106 Posted by NePlusUltra51 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

@labaronx: naw, Wakanda would probably look like a jungle themed asgard. Being that its the richest nation on earth (Did you see how much that Vibranium sold for in Avengers?)

#107 Posted by frogjitsu (497 posts) - - Show Bio

Crossbones looks like he has Knuckle's hammer gloves from Sonic Adventure 2.

No Caption Provided

#108 Edited by ImpurestCheese (12542 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm the gauntlets Crossbones has look a bit like Jackhammers fist rams...

No Caption Provided

#109 Posted by ericmbacon (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@lone_wolf_and_cub: Yes. I realize that. I didn't say it was a copy, just looked like something you would find in a COD game. I'm saying that about the movie version, which doesn't look exactly like the comic character. I'm not calling anyone out on anything, just making a statement.

#110 Posted by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio
#111 Posted by HAMMER_OF_J2 (2738 posts) - - Show Bio

Cross Bones and Falcon look good. I know there are only small changes, but I wish they would have kept the Age of Ultron Cap suit.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.