Follow

Crossbones

Character » Crossbones appears in 400 issues.

A ruthless mercenary who has operated as the right-hand man of the Red Skull as well as a member of the Skeleton Crew, Serpent Squad and, surprisingly, Thunderbolts.

Crossbones THIS CLOSE to appearing in Captain America 2

Fiona_Hewie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fiona_Hewie

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/10/22/frank-grillo-looks-set-to-play-crossbones-in-captain-america-2/

So HYPE! Crossbones is my favorite character ever.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Cap10nate

@Fiona_Hewie: That'd be awesome. Nice to see they are bringing in the pieces from the Winter Soldier story to the actually movie. Falcon, Widow and Crossbones. Wish this wasn't a year and a half away. Ha

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

That would be awesome. Crossbones is badass.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ThexX

I would love to see Crossbones in Cap 2.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By tg1982

So here is what we now know, Obviously Chris Evens is reprising his role as Captain America, Sebastian Stan is reprising James "Bucky" Barnes/Winter Soldier, Anthony Mackie as Falcon, It looks as though Mary Elisabeth Winstead will play Sharon Carter/Agent 13, and Frank Grillo (Loved him in The Grey and Warrior) may be Crossbones, And it looks to be directed by the Russo brothers. Did I miss anything?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#6  Edited By TheCannon

@tg1982 said:

So here is what we now know, Obviously Chris Evens is reprising his role as Captain America, Sebastian Stan is reprising James "Bucky" Barnes/Winter Soldier, Anthony Mackie as Falcon, It looks as though Mary Elisabeth Winstead will play Sharon Carter/Agent 13, and Frank Grillo (Loved him in The Grey and Warrior) may be Crossbones, And it looks to be directed by the Russo brothers. Did I miss anything?

Sam Jackson as Nick Fury

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tg1982

@TheCannon: LOL. Yeah, Sam Jackson as Nick Fury. And possibly Josh Halloway as an unconfirmed character.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#8  Edited By TheCannon

@tg1982 said:

@TheCannon: LOL. Yeah, Sam Jackson as Nick Fury. And possibly Josh Halloway as an unconfirmed character.

Hopefully Hank Pym. That's who I have casted as Hank.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By tg1982

Hmm. He'd be a good choice. But I would like to have seen Nathan Fillion, but sadly he pretty much shot that down in an interview. But Halloway would be a good choice. But he's allegedly going to be cast as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent to pretty much replace Coulson, but that part I think I just speculation.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.