Crossbones, could he get some powers?

Posted by wolfman54 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

In the last issue of The Thunderbolts; Crossbones came in contact with the Terrigen Crystals. Though he was passed clear for no contaminations i still believe(more hope) that he could gain some powers. Im not saying anything super spiffy, but maybe some enhancements such as Cap. What dost Thou thinketh?

#1 Posted by Jubilantlad (348 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be kind of cool. But what powers would you want him to get?
#2 Posted by Rosebunse (156 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, considering what we know about what happens to humans exposed to the Mists, it's usually not so good in the long run. Either their powers freak out, or they become dangerously addicted to the them. I'm thinking it will be gradual, then it will burst out in one issue. Then it will become a moral dilemma on whether to kill him or something.
#3 Posted by wolfman54 (53 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jubilantlad:
Maybe some enhanced speed or strength, nothing too crazy cuz that would be way out of his character
#4 Posted by wolfman54 (53 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rosebunse: That would be pretty cool, because i think he would get addicted and that would be a good dilemma for the thunderbolts
#5 Posted by Vrykolakas (124 posts) - - Show Bio

He finally got powers! He is force to be reckoned with now.

#6 Posted by WhitOro (136 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vrykolakas:
Yeah, he did some pretty awesome stuff in the last issue. Hope he still remains a Thunderbolts and don't escape from the group, I like the way he Ghost, Moonston e Juggy interact.
Avatar image for metatron_da_don
#7 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

confirmed

#8 Posted by brc2000 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Crossbones because he didn't have powers, I hope they don't ruin the character.

#9 Posted by Kairan1979 (27402 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad he was banned from Thunderbolts crew because of his powers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.