razzatazz's Cover Girls #1 - HC review

Avatar image for razzatazz

Unimpressed

I flipped through this at my LCS this week and I was unimpressed. It was easy to tell from the start that it was just a collection of artwork but I thought because of the title that it might be somehow fashion related. It is too bad therefore that they put the explanation only at the end as this is mostly a collection of erotic drawings drawn by the artist before he got famous on Gotham City Sirens. He is certainly talented, I am just not sure that this particular aspect of his talent needs to be shown off. Some of the drawings are nice, but a lot of pointlessly exploitative, good for Eros Comix or Playboy Spain as mentioned in the description, though I am unsure why Image felt the need to print this.