• 54 results
    Avatar image for xescapetheliesx
    XescapetheliesX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think so far convergence is off to a solid start and I have a feeling most of the people that are complaining about it haven't read world's end, superman doomed or any of the other stories leading to this

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
    rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

3 stars. really?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

I bought it, I read it, then I put it in a box never to read again and sighed at the amount of money I spent on it...what a load of rubbish!

Just a bigger sillier version of Countdown: Arena http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countdown:_Arena where multiple Batmen, Supermen etc fought each other for Monitor so he could create a perfect system. Which was another comic I bought, read, sighed and put in a box to lament the money I spent on it

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Jesus Christ this book is awful

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.