Follow

Conan

Character » Conan appears in 4757 issues.

Conan was a wandering fighter, mercenary, thief, and eventually King, who traveled ancient lands in the Hyborian Age living by his wits and physical prowess.

Conan The Barbarian Reading Order

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By GreenScar1990

Greetings!

I've always been a fan of Conan the Barbarian and other mystic/mythological characters and stories. However, I must admit that I am uncertain as to where to begin reading. If anyone can provide a complete list of series (whether they be TPB, HC, Collections, etc.), I would greatly appreciate the gesture.

Amratheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Amratheking

@greenscar1990: If you want the Dark Horse series, then I'd recommend the first volume of Kurt Busiek and Greg Ruth's "Born on the Battlefield" and go from there. Cary Nord takes over the art in the next vol, and every volume is pretty awesome. (up until vol 10 or so) After the first, I was hooked. As for Marvel, DH has collected all of the Conan books in trade. I'd start with The Savage Sword of Conan vol 1.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.