Follow

Commander A

Character » Commander A appears in 6 issues.

Captain America of the 25th Century. Also a descendent of Luke Cage.

River Rats are a team.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By cody1984
    River Rats are a team and not a character so who ever created this put them as a character and not as team like they should be listed as since there are several members.
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

1. This would go in editing & tools
    2. There's no way to change a page type
    3. You might have better results (hypothetically, since even if they wanted to change the page type, they couldn't) if you asked nicely instead of ordering. I get that this is the internet and manners seem to be nonexistent lately, but still.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By cody1984
    @The Dark Huntress said:
    1. This would go in editing & tools 2. There's no way to change a page type 3. You might have better results (hypothetically, since even if they wanted to change the page type, they couldn't) if you asked nicely instead of ordering. I get that this is the internet and manners seem to be nonexistent lately, but still.
    Alright I'll post it under editing and tools.  If I may ask how was I being a dick exactly?  All I did was state it was wrong.  
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty

This is the second thread on the matter, and I believe it was cleared up in the other thread.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.