1. Fox and Crow : it's Christmas Eve, and Crow wants to "roist a big Turkey," but he doesn't have any money. and maybe Fox can help out, especially if he dresses up as Santa. But wait, the real Santa shows up!
2. Blabber Mouse : Tomcat hears the mice whispering, so he sets a trap for Blabber Mouse to find out what they said.
3. The Raccoon Kids: Rollo and Rudy set up a free carnival, but Uncle Percy (who should be working on shoveling coal) wants to have them charge admission.
4. The Tortoise and the Hare: The Hare reads the newspaper front page and wants to prove he can also be a success by trying to trick the Tortoise with "sunlight in a bottle."
5. Goofy Goose: Goofy becomes a poet because he thinks it will make him a lot of money
6. Nutsy Squirrel: The Professor wants Nutsy to be more quiet, so he reminds him only people are supposed to talk. So, to his own detriment, Nutsy erases his own word balloons
7. Chick 'N Gumbo: Gumbo has a bag of gold and Chick is nice enough to show him how to spend it.
8. Duffy: There's a housing shortage, and Duffy is willing to help by letting people stay in his house, but the people he lets stay kicks him out!
9. Ma nature's Curiosity Shop: informational article about peculiar plants and animals
10. Patrick Parrot's Unnatural History: "Why the Owl Is Wise" (textual article)
11. Nip and Chip: Chip tries to collect a "flower tax" from Nip when he picks some
12. The Dodo and the Frog: Frog decided to reform and not take advantage of Dodo any more. Frog then does a favor for Dodo by keeping his meat cold for him. Can he do so without eating any?