Follow

Colossus

Character » Colossus appears in 7593 issues.

Piotr Rasputin is a Russian mutant who possesses the ability to transform his body into organic steel, giving him immense strength and durability. Colossus is among the physically strongest X-Men, and is a talented artist.

Ultimate Comics X-Men #10: Colossus' Decision

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

If anyone has been reading Ultimate Comics X-Men and have read the 10th issue, the 10th issue has Colossus and Storm leading a revolt against Camp Angel, where the mutants were being tortured and once the mutants finally rounded up their tormentors, a decision was made about whether or not they should kill their tormentors or let them live. Storm wanted to let them live, but Stacy X wanted to kill them and the last vote came to Colossus

So, what did you think? Did you think Colossus' decision was justified or do you think that he was in the wrong?
    Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Rickbarry

I'm not sure you could justify him killing a person, but I think people could certainly understand. We're not exactly sure why he chose to kill the man. He seemed to be faking during the entire torture scenario as he broke the bonds effortlessly when Storm told him it was ok to come out. I personally think something happened to Northstar and that caused him to take revenge.

No one will throw too much of a fit about it either. He's the top dog there when it comes to mutant power...they'll let it slide, lol.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Rickbarry said:

I'm not sure you could justify him killing a person, but I think people could certainly understand. We're not exactly sure why he chose to kill the man. He seemed to be faking during the entire torture scenario as he broke the bonds effortlessly when Storm told him it was ok to come out. I personally think something happened to Northstar and that caused him to take revenge.

No one will throw too much of a fit about it either. He's the top dog there when it comes to mutant power...they'll let it slide, lol.

Yeah, I don't think that killing anyone is ever right although I'm curious to see what will happen to Colossus after all this.
    Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rickbarry

@Rabbitearsblog: Derp...they forgot he existed in this current issue!

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Rickbarry said:

@Rabbitearsblog: Derp...they forgot he existed in this current issue!

Yeah, that was weird. What Colossus did in the last issue made a huge impact and somehow, he doesn't show up in the next issue.
    Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rickbarry

@Rabbitearsblog: I've no idea how he'd survive without going down into the tunnels. -Shrug.- Hopefully he appears soonish. 'Course we get Kitty Pryde as well. She has potential in the ultimate verse.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Rickbarry said:

@Rabbitearsblog: I've no idea how he'd survive without going down into the tunnels. -Shrug.- Hopefully he appears soonish. 'Course we get Kitty Pryde as well. She has potential in the ultimate verse.

Yeah, I like to see how Kitty Pryde fares in the Ultimate Universe.
    Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@Rickbarry said:

Ultimate Kitty Pryde <333

Ultimate Kitty Pryde
    Ultimate Kitty Pryde
    Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @TheGreyOutcastX said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@Rickbarry said:

Ultimate Kitty Pryde <333

Ultimate Kitty Pryde
    Ultimate Kitty Pryde
    Yep!
    Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rickbarry

She's wearing Adidas!

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By evilvegeta74

@Rabbitearsblog: No disrespect, the Ultimate Colossus is a horrible and disrespectful homage to the (616 mainstream !) version. Actually I can count on one hand the the good things about the ultimate universe, and that might not be considered good.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @evilvegeta74 said:

@Rabbitearsblog: No disrespect, the Ultimate Colossus is a horrible and disrespectful homage to the (616 mainstream !) version. Actually I can count on one hand the the good things about the ultimate universe, and that might not be considered good.

That's alright! I actually like 616 Colossus way better, so whatever Ultimate Colossus does in the Ultimate Universe doesn't really affect me at all.
    Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rickbarry

He's certainly not as deep of a character as 616, but he's not horrible and disrespectful in the slightest! In fact he was a major player in that series whereas Colossus, until recently, was in the background.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Rickbarry said:

He's certainly not as deep of a character as 616, but he's not horrible and disrespectful in the slightest! In fact he was a major player in that series whereas Colossus, until recently, was in the background.

I agree! I think that Ultimate Colossus had a bigger role in the Ultimate Universe than he did in 616 universe (well early on in the 616 universe, he had a big role)
    z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By z3ro180

@Rabbitearsblog: i know this is a comic and all but if you gather up a number of people who are differnt and tourture them for doing nouthing other than being differnt then yea you desev to get your head crushed by a 7 foot dude made of organic steel.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Z3RO180 said:

@Rabbitearsblog: i know this is a comic and all but if you gather up a number of people who are differnt and tourture them for doing nouthing other than being differnt then yea you desev to get your head crushed by a 7 foot dude made of organic steel.

That is true. To be honest, I can't blame Colossus for doing what he did since he was being tortured.
    z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By z3ro180

@Rabbitearsblog: same here cant blame him

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rickbarry

@Z3RO180: @Rabbitearsblog: @evilvegeta74: @TheGreyOutcastX: I'm going to make several lame head jokes in honor of the fallen base commander. Everyone I replied to will likely hate me.

1: That wasn't the time to lose one's...HEAD.

2: That's not he way to get aHEAD in life.

3: It's a shame he wasn't more HEADstrong.

4: He'll never be the HEAD of a major corporation.

I miss Austin Powers.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Rickbarry

Anyone read the latest issue this week? I'm not entirely sure what's happening, but Sinister is up to his old shenanigans again and apparently Colossus, Havok, Tian and another unnamed mutant are going to be his four horsemen. I imagine he'll be war.

No Caption Provided

How is Sinister alive, anyway?!

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@Rickbarry said:

Anyone read the latest issue this week? I'm not entirely sure what's happening, but Sinister is up to his old shenanigans again and apparently Colossus, Havok, Tian and another unnamed mutant are going to be his four horsemen. I imagine he'll be war.

No Caption Provided

How is Sinister alive, anyway?!

Seems like they're trying to make Ultimate Colossus into a bad guy.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Rickbarry

@Rabbitearsblog: It's a little early to say, but the only way I can see Colossus actually siding with Sinister is to benefit Northstar and even that is a stretch. It'll take a while to see as the person taking over now will be focused on Kitty for a good while.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.