Follow

Colossus

Character » Colossus appears in 7572 issues.

Piotr Rasputin is a Russian mutant who possesses the ability to transform his body into organic steel, giving him immense strength and durability. Colossus is among the physically strongest X-Men, and is a talented artist.

Single and ready to mingle?

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rickbarry

I'm not normally who gets into relationships in the marvel universe, but I feel a certain attachment to characters like Piotr, Scott and Emma. I suppose that's because I was introduced to that lineup when I first began reading comics and enjoyed their characters. As of this very moment Piotr is on the outs with Kitty. Personally I feel the latest issue of WATX was a little forced, but what's done is done. The purpose of this thread is to see if there's someone out there that's compatible with Piotr. So what do you think? Is there anyone at Utopia, Westchester or elsewhere in the Marvel universe that you'd like to see him with? He's one of the most recognizable faces of the X-men. Bad things can't keep happening to him!

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Blood1991

He is the only man on a team of sexy ladies. I kinda wanna see a fail date between him and Domino lol that would be an awkward date. I want to see Piotr play the field abit, before moving on to a new love intrest. After some time ofcouse. WATX was eye opening. I was hoping Colossus would hold on to his humanity better than the others, but I expected this outcome.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rickbarry

@Blood1991: He is on a team full of da ladies, but I don't seem him overly compatible with anyone other than Psylocke. Pixie is growing on me but she's only around 20ish in comics and Piotr has to be pushing 30, right? A Domino date would be amusing if Deadpool popped onto the scene looking to cash in a date owed to him as well. Heh. It seems silly to even suggest him seeing another person. He might have blew his stack in today's issue, but you can tell he still wants Kitty.

I was shocked that he flipped out in WATX. Cyttorak is a corrupting force as well. He's handled it pretty well in Uncanny all things considered.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Blood1991

@Rickbarry: The PF is corrupting them. I don't think Betsy would be into Pete "to pure", he should be around like 25, Pixie I think is like 19. It wouldn't be the first time he went for someone younger, but I think he should do some soul searching after AVX. Kitty seems to have drifted from him, which I dislike, though she and Iceman do work in some ways. Hmmm maybe with The X-Men and Avengers getting together he can find a lady Avenger to date. Valkyrie is single. Oh and other X-ladies like Lifeguard are still floating around.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rickbarry

@Blood1991: Only 25, eh? I guess that could make sense considering he was out of comics for a half dozen years or so. I'm on the same page with you when it comes to the whole soul searching. If you go by solicits he might leave the X-men all together. I think writing him out would be a hit to the series, but it would work with his current situation. Perhaps both himself and Magik will try their own thing? I've no idea. They're kind of a dynamic duo at this point.

You think they'll put in members of the P5 into the starting rotation of Uncanny Avengers? I'd be surprised if any make appearances in the first issues.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By moywar700

he should date storm while black panther is dead.

"till death do us part."Yep, storm is free to date anybody. Storm and colossus I think flirted during classic uncanny.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Blood1991

@Rickbarry: Most of the X-Men are portrayed to be like 28, and since Pete was the youngest of the 2nd generation "excluding Kitty" he should be about that age. I think he and Magik if they want to use her should have a mini series and then bring him back into a book, unless he stays on X-Men "I hope so Storm, Colosuss and Psylocke are three of my top five X-Men" in which case have him do both with him leaving an arc.

Edit- Maybe, but with Hulk I don't see Colossus getting much panel time, I would prefer him somewhere else, but it is a possibility.

awesomex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By awesomex

I think Colossus should date Jean Grey when Jean come back. That should stick it to Wolverine and Kitty.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rickbarry

@Blood1991: I'd rather enjoy a mini series. Bloodline was certainly an entertaining Colossus wiki. Although I guess the purpose of the thread is discussing potential matches for the guy. Heh. What about Dazzler? Is she still around or in another dimension? I do hope they show a little bit more of his personal life and him dating or at the very least interacting with female characters. I just found out that Domino's skin is chalk white. I always assumed it was paint. -Black stare.- I'd be cool if they had something going on. Domino was hitting on a doctor an issue or two ago, right?

He could continue the Juggernaut tradition and see She-Hulk. Ha.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

I actually wonder how long this breakup between Kitty and Colossus is actually going to last. I can't really see Colossus dating anyone else other than Kitty (although Rachel might be an interesting possibility).

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rickbarry

@Rabbitearsblog: I think it's going to last a while as long as Aaron is on WATX. He's doing a good job with the school, but he's turned into the librarian at school that rips you apart. I do not like. Piotr is still in love with Kitty so I think him dating Rachel at the school would be tough considering he'd be seeing Bobby and Kitty being friendly. Blood had a good idea that he might start casually seeing someone on recon team. Domino could certainly be entertaining.

Also, glad to see ya back on the Colossus forum!

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Rickbarry said:

@Rabbitearsblog: I think it's going to last a while as long as Aaron is on WATX. He's doing a good job with the school, but he's turned into the librarian at school that rips you apart. I do not like. Piotr is still in love with Kitty so I think him dating Rachel at the school would be tough considering he'd be seeing Bobby and Kitty being friendly. Blood had a good idea that he might start casually seeing someone on recon team. Domino could certainly be entertaining.

Also, glad to see ya back on the Colossus forum!

Thanks! I've been gone for awhile ever since I took a break from the current X-Men books since I don't like the direction these series are going (especially the forced break up between Kitty and Colossus). Hopefully, things will get back in the future.
    Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Blood1991

@Rickbarry said:

@Blood1991: I'd rather enjoy a mini series. Bloodline was certainly an entertaining Colossus wiki. Although I guess the purpose of the thread is discussing potential matches for the guy. Heh. What about Dazzler? Is she still around or in another dimension? I do hope they show a little bit more of his personal life and him dating or at the very least interacting with female characters. I just found out that Domino's skin is chalk white. I always assumed it was paint. -Black stare.- I'd be cool if they had something going on. Domino was hitting on a doctor an issue or two ago, right?

He could continue the Juggernaut tradition and see She-Hulk. Ha.

Dazzler is playing multiverse hero, and yeah Domino hit on a doctor. She-Hulk would be intresting if he could reel her in for anything less than a one night stand.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rickbarry

@Rabbitearsblog: I understand your gripe with the direction they're going. I imagine a lot of Scott/Emma fans are tired of the triangle as well. You should read the adjectiveless x-men if you want Piotr without the Kitty drama. Wolverine & The X-men is going to get super crowded soon and I do believe characters will fade to the background.

@Blood1991: Yeah, a taken doctor if I remember correctly. It all depends if he's actively looking for romance. I mean if Emma thinks you're the bee's knees then you can likely grab pretty much whomever you want. Providing you're not an avatar of the Phoenix.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@awesomex said:

I think Colossus should date Jean Grey when Jean come back. That should stick it to Wolverine and Kitty.

But she's like 17 when she comes back? I mean, he's already gone through the whole perv thing when he was 19, but c'mon,not mid to late 20's.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rickbarry

@god_spawn: I think people tend to look at Piotr as a cradle robber. There was a thread on the main X-men forms where people wanted a Pixie/Piotr thing to happen.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Bumping for certain reasons.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rickbarry

@AgeofHurricane: I'll rebump. After seeing the latest issue of WATX and Uncanny I think, if another opportunity arises, Piotr should slam Kitty. She bailed after he saved her, Illyana and an insane amount of others. How dare her leaving him when he would need her most! I still maintain my Colossus/Rachel pairing. It'd work.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@Rickbarry said:

@AgeofHurricane: I'll rebump. After seeing the latest issue of WATX and Uncanny I think, if another opportunity arises, Piotr should slam Kitty. She bailed after he saved her, Illyana and an insane amount of others. How dare her leaving him when he would need her most! I still maintain my Colossus/Rachel pairing. It'd work.

Wanna know what i have to say to this ?

"Sometimes, Tovarisch, you must smile through all the BS"
    Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rickbarry

@AgeofHurricane: Heh. He's daydreaming about squishing different things. I do wonder when he'll finally explode about everything that's been happening to him as of late.

So someone put up spoilers of the next AvX. Bullcrap.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Blood1991

@Rickbarry said:

@AgeofHurricane: Heh. He's daydreaming about squishing different things. I do wonder when he'll finally explode about everything that's been happening to him as of late.

So someone put up spoilers of the next AvX. Bullcrap.

Yes, I had them, but only displayed them to a few people. Any news on Pete I'm worried about him since he isn't teasered anywhere....

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Rickbarry

@Blood1991: Who knows. As long as he still has the gem he can't really be killed, but there are a few x-titles left to be announced. He could end up on one of the X-force titles.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Blood1991

@Rickbarry: I am not feeling X-Force at all :/ I don't like him as a killer. I am hoping to see him pop up soon though.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Rickbarry

@Blood1991: As long as he's still Juggy he won't be going anywhere that doesn't require skulls being cracked. I saw the scans from Uncanny 18 earlier today. They're unlettered, but he's out of his mind.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Blood1991

@Rickbarry said:

@Blood1991: As long as he's still Juggy he won't be going anywhere that doesn't require skulls being cracked. I saw the scans from Uncanny 18 earlier today. They're unlettered, but he's out of his mind.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Damn, I hate what has happened to Pete. X-Men was the only book he had any semblance of character at all.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rickbarry

@Blood1991: They do tend to focus on the tortured aspect of his character int his book. I still find it interesting, but yeah, I do enjoy Wood's book as well.

I'd also never think I'd stay this, but Land's Juggernaut looks better than whomever is doing this one.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Blood1991

@Rickbarry said:

@Blood1991: They do tend to focus on the tortured aspect of his character int his book. I still find it interesting, but yeah, I do enjoy Wood's book as well.

I'd also never think I'd stay this, but Land's Juggernaut looks better than whomever is doing this one.

Agreed on the art. Not happy with the Gem crap to begin with, but he looks like an S&M enthusiest in that picture lol.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Rickbarry said:

@AgeofHurricane: I still maintain my Colossus/Rachel pairing. It'd work.

He'd be whipped in a week.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Rickbarry

@Blood1991: He also appears to be 20 feet tall. Wtf.

@god_spawn: How's that any different than his relationship with Kitty? lol.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Rickbarry: Cause Rachel can do so much more than shove you into a wall and has just as bad if not a worse temper than Kitty.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Blood1991

@Rickbarry said:

@Blood1991: He also appears to be 20 feet tall. Wtf.

@god_spawn: How's that any different than his relationship with Kitty? lol.

I thought maybe that was just the angle and bad art lol.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Rickbarry

@god_spawn: Yeah, but Kitty has the nagging down to perfection. That's gotta be worse, no?

@Blood1991: It's possible, but I remember him being twice the size of Rulk a few issues back when they rumbled.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Blood1991

@Rickbarry: Ugh that damn gem needs to go.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Rickbarry

@Blood1991: I don't mind the gem if he's portrayed as a functioning person. Although I think he's just extra enormous as I found a scan of him vs Rulk.

No Caption Provided
    Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Blood1991

@Rickbarry said:

@Blood1991: I don't mind the gem if he's portrayed as a functioning person. Although I think he's just extra enormous as I found a scan of him vs Rulk.

No Caption Provided

He looks like a digimon and I hate it! I don't like the way the gem is being implemented. It isn't just a Jugg out thing he becomes all deformed and looks like a shell fish demon.

allthatsgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#36  Edited By allthatsgeek

@Rickbarry said:

It's because he didn't trace it from a pin-up girl or a cosplayer.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Blood1991

@allthatsgeek said:

@Rickbarry said:

It's because he didn't trace it from a pin-up girl or a cosplayer.

Oh snap!

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@rickbarry: Personally I think they should consider building a relationship between Colossus and Polaris, they actually have a surprising amount in common, and would likely have decent chemistry, if they ever got the chance to interact...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.