Follow

Colossus

Character » Colossus appears in 7592 issues.

Piotr Rasputin is a Russian mutant who possesses the ability to transform his body into organic steel, giving him immense strength and durability. Colossus is among the physically strongest X-Men, and is a talented artist.

Should this relationship be continued?

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ultimatekey

Does anyone think that Rogue and Colossus should have gotten into a full-fledged relationship instead of just a kiss. I mean I know the real reason behind it was because Chris Claremont left but they should have developed this relationship more. I hope in the future, they get together.

No Caption Provided

Although, when I found this out. I see them as f*ck buddies instead of being in a relationship because at that time, it was hypothesized that Peter was immune to Rogue's powers.

It seems to me that Peter is attracted to wild outgoing girls like Domino and Rogue and Shadowcat.

numi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Eh, Give Kyle and Yost are at the helm of the book he's going to be in next (Amazing X-men) I seriously doubt this will happen. Most likely he'll be tossed back into no-relationship limbo. I liked the idea that was started in the above panel and with the right writers it could have legs but considering she's supposed to have control over her abilities now it's a moot point. (Well, when she's no longer dead)

That's one thing the X-books handle horribly, relationships. Anything created and believable from one author will be torn down by the next one and I wish they would stop it. Yes, relationships are hard for ordinary people and superheroes even more so but why don't we see any couples managing it? Why do they all give up so easily?

So, should Rogue and Colossus have a go at it again? Only if the authors are serious about making it stick and editorial is behind them so it isn't destroyed within the next year without any reason.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

I don't think so. Rogue has too much baggage for our gentle giant; he already has a giant burden named Magik.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

i would be fine with Rogue colossus better then her and Gambit in my opion but Wolverine would be my first choice for Rogue and iam a big Kitty Pryde colossus fan to so iam a little torn.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.