Follow

Cole MacGrath

Character » Cole MacGrath appears in 9 issues.

Cole MacGrath is a simple bike messenger in Empire City granted electricity-based powers and must unravel the terrible scheme surrounding him and the people around him. The truth he discovers is not only a warning of impending doom, but also a mind-numbing sense of self-discovery.

theories on infamous 3

venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By venomyak

Put all your ideas on the plot of infamous 3 here.

My theory is that the RFI gave humans powers. In the game Wolfe referred to it as an anti-ray sphere. The original ray sphere sucked energy from humans and gave it to conduits. What if the RFI took energy from conduits and gave it to humans?

Avatar image for knightofcydonia
    Noctis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Noctis
    @venomyak
    That would be interesting, I could totally see that happening. Another good plot for inFamous 3 would be, in the good ending we see a lightning streaking Cole's coffin and people believe that, it may somehow bring him back to life. Then Evil Cole from the evil ending, (of course) uses the powers of 'The Beast' opens a portal to good Cole's dimension. And after seeing what Cole, did for the humans, 'The Beast'  thinks that Cole is weak and stupid for choosing humans over conduits. That would be another good plot for inFamous 3. But your idea made pushed my idea even further. After Cole used the RFI it gave humans powers from the conduits. Again it disgusted 'The Beast' so he brings the conduits from his dimension, and a war begins between the humans and the conduits...
    venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By venomyak

if my earlier theory was correct do you think we would play as an already introduced human or a new character

Aeroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Aeroman

I say someone rebuilds the ray sphere for good side cole wants to stop whoever it is from making another empire city incident. for bad side someone creates a ray sphere to stop cole from destroying the world

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By BatteredArmor

I love infamous and I think it's one of the best game franchises ever and i would love to play a third Game more than anything, but honestly Infamous came to a natural and good conclusion either way, and with the drastically diffrent conclusions that left not only Cole but the whole world in very diffrent places it would be virtually impossible to make a third game following Cole and if it doesn't follow Mcgrath to me there's just not much point. I say we let sleeping dogs lie and move on.....then i say Sucker Punch should sale infamous to Marvel (I like DC alot more but Cole has more room to grow andd find his own path at marvel) and make a completely new story from the charecters we love and put cole on the path of a ongoing series
    Tbird13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Tbird13

I don't think infamous 2 sold well, so you might have to wait a bit for part 3.

That said, as long as you get to zap dudes with lightning, I'm sure people will be happy.

Avatar image for monsterobsessor
    MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By MonsterObsessor

I say Cole would become the villain of that game and somebody has to stop him.

This is just like Alex Mercer becoming evil in Prototype 2 and James Heller has to put him down.

ADAMocracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ADAMocracy

@MonsterObsessor said:

I say Cole would become the villain of that game and somebody has to stop him. This is just like Alex Mercer becoming evil in Prototype 2 and James Heller has to put him down.

I think that would be a bad idea because people already compare the two games already too much.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By EdwardWindsor

I am thinking if they do make acthird game cole will still be the hero. The game will take quite a few years after 2 and cole would start to get the powers future cole had in the first episode. Story will probably envolve depowering other conduits I think.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By superstay

isn't Cole already being published by DC.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BatteredArmor

@superstay: he doesn't have an ongoing either within or separate from the main DC universe, he largely just had tie in comics not new stories for their own sake

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By superstay

Well yeah either way could be cool to me, I just aways saw him as a DC sort of hero. But I could definitely see him in the MU, I just hope they don't job him out to anyone and don't put him in NY it's crowded already.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BatteredArmor

@superstay: I just see him in Marvel because there are less electric heroes there and because Cole probably kill a couple people there without answering to Superman

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By superstay

Yeah he is like a hero on the verge of anti-hero. He doesn't seem like a punisher, But he seems like a hero who kills the villain who did too much wrong, and a hero like Superman, Batman,...ect would be on his neck.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BatteredArmor

@superstay: Agreed, but frankly I just want him to have a comic period, it doesn't really matter if it's Marvel or DC if someone would just give him an Ongoing already

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By superstay

Yeah I understand

MrKewlFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MrKewlFish

inFAMOUS 3 is obviously going to have aliens lol because that's what everyone does when they run out of ideas

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.