Follow

Clea

Character » Clea appears in 593 issues.

Clea is the heroic daughter of Umar and the niece of Dormammu. She is also Doctor Strange's estranged wife and was the ruler of The Dark Dimension until her Uncle usurped her throne and regained his.

Any good comics featuring Clea

rondoudou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

can anyone make any recommendations about good comics featuring her?

Avatar image for deactivated-5790531b876c9
    deactivated-5790531b876c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@rondoudou: Ah! It's always good to see someone take a bit of interest in Clea and it'll be a pleasure to help you as her number's one fan( Probably).

Let's see....I definitely recommend Doctor Strange, Master of the Mystic Arts#70-73( You can read the beginning of issue 74 to see a few cool panels about the Dark Dimension) to know more deeply about the relationship with her mother Umar and her father Orini, as well Doctor Strange, Master of the Mystic Arts#1-9. Fearless Defenders is a series with amazing moments about Clea's personality, which I also recommend.

Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme#10-13 and 21-24 are all interesting; although the issues 73 and 83 should give a better insight of her ''routine problems'' in the Dark Dimension, but Defenders: The Order is also another series portraying the best of Clea to the readers and older fans. You shouldn't forget to read Marvel Team-Up#77-80 and Marvel Fanfare#5 to finish my list with style.

Hope this can help you! ^-^

Avatar image for deactivated-5790531b876c9
    deactivated-5790531b876c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I think Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme#12 and 13 are among the best options:

Especially thanks to this:

And:

I love this panel, btw:

No Caption Provided

Wish Marvel never destroyed their wedding and relationship for mundane reasons....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.