In a world where monsters called Yoma prey on humans and live among them in disguise, humanity's only hope is a new breed of warrior known as Claymores. Half human, half monster, these silver-eyed slayers possess supernatural strength but are condemned to fight their savage impulses or lose their humanity completely.
Remains of the Demon Claw Rebel Claymores Deneve, Helen and Yuma return to the Holy City of Rabona and find it under attack by Yoma hordes. An all-out battle ensues, after which Galatea informs the recently returned Claymores about Miria’s solitary and likely doomed quest to bring down the Organization. As Helen and Deneve investigate in separate assays, it becomes clear that the Organization is creating novel and terrifying breeds of Yoma warriors. Meanwhile, Miria returns with an ominous scar on her forehead.
- Scene 108: Phantoms in the Heart, Part 3
- Scene 109: Phantoms in the Heart, Part 4
- Scene 110: Remains of the Demon Claw, Part 1
- Scene 111: Remains of the Demon Claw, Part 2
- Scene 112: Remains of the Demon Claw, Part 3
- Scene 113: Remains of the Demon Claw, Part 4