Follow

Claire Temple

Character » Claire Temple appears in 65 issues.

A fierce night nurse who tended to superheroes. She was Luke Cage's love interest from his Hero for Hire days.

What if Claire Temple became a hero?

littlesmurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

#1  Edited By littlesmurf

So instead of leaving her husband Bill Foster. She joins him and becomes a superhero with shrinking powers. I would like to hear any thoughts on it.

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
    MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@littlesmurf: Well she hasn't been connected to Bill Foster in awhile (and seeind that he's most likely not coming back anytime soon), I don't really know about this. She always struck me as one of those characters that was "super" because she didn't have powers. Her intellect as a doctor and being able to help injured people is her greatest gift. I'd like to see her interact with the other Night Nurses.

littlesmurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@martianmanhunterisbetterthancy: Yes, but what if before when she first came to the comic attention. Should could have been the first black shrinking woman in comics.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

littlesmurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@martianmanhunterisbetterthancy: Yes, but if Bill Foster provided Claire Temple some powers. She could have been a shrinking super hero before bumblebee. If Bill Foster received his powers from Hank Pym. Why not provide shrinking to his wife so they stay together. Then she would not leave him for Luke Cage. The two could be the first black duo in comics. Thoughts?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@littlesmurf: Sure I guess. I always liked Luke and Claire together tho.

littlesmurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@martianmanhunterisbetterthancy: l liked them together too. But they never went anywhere. He ends up with Jessica Jones. And who does she end up with? Just adding some interesting to two accomplished character.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.