Follow

Civil War

Story arc »

Following a catastrophic tragedy caused by superhumans, the US Government passes a Super-Human Registration Act that requires all super-powered individuals in the country to reveal their identities, disclose their powers and personal details, and register as government employees or risk indefinite incarceration. This causes a deep rift in the hero community, with some backing the Act while others oppose it.

Should the X men have stayed neutral?

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By krspaceT

I see their point....but they have no love for registration. None, at, all......

You would think that that simple fact alone would have gotten them onto the Resistance

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Kairan1979

@krspaceT: if it happened before Decimation, then we'll probably see Mutants : Choosing Sides.

But I agree that their neutrality wasn't a good choice. If the government could break superheroes, nothing could stop them for going after mutants. Norman Osborn already proved it.

"First they came for the Jews. I was silent. I was not a Jew. Then they came for the Communists. I was silent. I was not a Communist. Then they came for the trade unionists. I was silent. I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for me. There was no one left to speak for me."

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.