cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Edited By cbishop
    Real Quick:
    If you clicked on this from the forums, you need to go to Page 1, because this is a Choose Your Own Adventure style story. -cb :^)

Sara hesitated. When she looked at the woman, a strange look passed over her face, and she handed over one of her guns. As she did, the arm that had the gun faded from view. She then turned and leapt towards the zombies, nine guns blazing at the undead creatures.

Heironymous handed both of his guns to the man, and said, "Make 'em count."

"Thank you," said the man. "I am Stone Feather."

"Heironymous," answered the bounty hunter. He then punched a zombie that had come too close, making its head explode in a mess of gore. He inhaled deeply, and breathed flame across the room, catching a few zombies on fire. A couple were fully engulfed. Another's arm was on fire, and it was spreading. Another's hand had been ignited, and it just stood there staring at it before one of Sara's bullets caught it in the head.

Continue

Notes

Story and characters owned and copyright Chris Bishop 2022.

Heironymous, Pistolence, Tommy Knox, Odongo Odango, and White Feather are owned by Chris Bishop.

Oliver Munny, Iva Little, Stone Feather, Sterling Silver, The High Hope Hotel, Abandon Hope, The Silver Mining Company of Abandon Hope, and The Silver Bank are also owned by Chris Bishop, but have been okayed for use by the Wild Western: Abandon Hope group. White Feather is off the board after this story.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By cbishop

I had these chapters connected to my MurderHornet (MH) account, but account restrictions kept me from doing everything that needed doing. As I'm able to get into the MH blogs and edit, I'll redo the links, and delete these. Sorry for any confusion. -cb

OC Names:
    Characters:
    • Heironymous
    • Sara La Kali (Pistolence)
    • Stone Feather
    • White Feather
    Objects:
    • Heironymous' guns
    • Pistolence's guns
    Public Domain:
    • Zombies
    .Fic-O-Pedia: cbishop. (My library of fics)

Thanks for stopping in! :^D

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

to be edited.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.