cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Edited By cbishop
    Real Quick:
    If you clicked on this from the forums, you need to go to Page 1, because this is a Choose Your Own Adventure style story. -cb :^)

Heironymous thanked Tommy again for getting them to town, and then he and Pistolence went into the High Hope to get rooms. The barman, Oliver Munny, set them up with Iva Little who showed them to their rooms. Once they had settled their things, they went back down to get supper, and were enjoying cigars when someone ran inside screaming, "Zombies!"

Iva Little hollered, "WEAPONS AT THE READY!" and Sara reached for her guns.

Heironymous hissed, "Sara, no. We tip our hand too soon, and we may not find who we're looking for."

Just then, one of the patrons began to turn into a bison. Just before his transformation was complete, he said, “Don’t worry, I’m on your side.” Then the bison charged through the saloon's swinging doors, and into the horde.

Shortly after, zombies began pouring in, and people ran in every direction, trying to fight, or trying to escape. Sara looked to Heironymous, and said, "Now can we get involved?"

Heironymous stood. "Yeah, I think that might b-- get down!" he shouted, and tackled Sara to the floor.

Just then, a large horse crashed through one of the windows, and sent zombies flying. This was followed by shots that took out several zombies with bursts of energy. Then the man who fired the shots killed his own horse, and began herding the people to the door, intending to head to the bank.

"Damned fool," grunted Heironymous as he got up off the floor, and gave Sara a hand up.

There was an Indian near the stairs cradling a blonde woman in a white dress with a nasty wound to her neck. Before their eyes, it healed immediately. The bar patrons that had died in the attack were beginning to stand up, so Heironymous and Sara moved towards the couple. "Is she going to be okay?" asked Heironymous.

"If we can get out of here," said the man.

Sara reached into her coat for her guns, and eight more arms came out with them, all holding pistols. "I'll make a path," she said with a grin.

"Wait," said the man. "Can White Feather use one of your guns?"

Does Sara give the blonde woman one of her guns, or not?

Notes

Story and characters owned and copyright Chris Bishop 2022.

Heironymous, Pistolence, Tommy Knox, Odongo Odango, and White Feather are owned by Chris Bishop.

Oliver Munny, Iva Little, Stone Feather, Sterling Silver, The High Hope Hotel, Abandon Hope, The Silver Mining Company of Abandon Hope, and The Silver Bank are also owned by Chris Bishop, but have been okayed for use by the Wild Western: Abandon Hope group. White Feather is off the board after this story.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By cbishop

I had these chapters connected to my MurderHornet (MH) account, but account restrictions kept me from doing everything that needed doing. As I'm able to get into the MH blogs and edit, I'll redo the links, and delete these. Sorry for any confusion. -cb

OC Names:
    Characters:
    • Heironymous
    • Iva Little
    • Oliver Munny
    • Sara La Kali (Pistolence)
    • Stone Feather
    • Thomas "Tommy" Knox
    • White Feather
    Objects:
    • Pistolence's guns.
    Locations:
    • The High Hope Hotel
    Public Domain:
    • Zombies
    Other Characters used in this fic:
    Batkevin74:
    • Louis de Keyser (The Gun Mage)
    • Voedsel (GM's horse)
    Mrmonster:
    • Jason Blackstreak (the bison)
    .Fic-O-Pedia: cbishop. (My library of fics)

Thanks for stopping in! :^D

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

to be edited.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.