Place of Birth:-
    Character Type:Human
    Marital Status:-
    Training:-
    Powers:Super strong when taking the drug Vig
    Weapons:-
    Paraphernalia:None
    Died:n/a
    First Story Appearance:CCC 75/ .Paulette & Chaffin: The War on Wishes #1: The First Wish is Free.
    Creator:.Chris Bishop.

Story Canon next comment box. :^D

BumpInTheNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By BumpInTheNight
    No Caption Provided
    Paulette & Chaffin: The War on Wishes

When The Wishing Demon offers The Liberteens Wish- wishes in a pill- Smackdown has his doubts. When C-Note proves the pills work, Smackdown wants to know who he's dealing with, and what the conditions are.

The Wishing Demon introduces himself, and tells Smackdown the conditions for selling the pills, but whispers the last one in his ear- what they must tell buyers before selling them their third Wish. Smackdown is shaken, but tells C-Note the condition after the Wishing Demon disappears.

Smackdown is not seen in this chapter, but he's mentioned by Detective Gragg Chaffin as having taken over The Liberteens from The Pusher.

The Liberteens battle law enforcement and members of the Real Life Super Hero Project. Smackdown is missing during the fight, but is brought in by Death's Head Moth when the fight is over. The Liberteens are taken into custody.

C-Note: What You Wish For

Part 1 is the same story as The War on Wishes #1, but from C-Note's perspective. He notes that Smackdown seemed nervous about the deal.

C-Note thinks Smackdown is joking with him about losing his soul, but Smackdown tells him that he's not. A chicken appears and disappears, and then their truck is magically loaded, so they leave.

It's revealed that Smackdown felt bad about the "losing your soul" condition of the last pill, so he secretly told C-Note to keep the twenty million dollars, and gave him two more pills to either flush or take.

The Liberteens are in the fight from The War on Wishes #3. C-Note is knocked unconscious, and wakes up in custody in a police van. Smackdown tells him that they were beat, and that one of the heroes had wished all of the Wish away. C-Note is relieved, because it means he can't make his last wish, and won't lose his soul. Smackdown is just as relieved.

(Spacer)

Known Associates next comment box. :^D

BumpInTheNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BumpInTheNight
    BumpInTheNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BumpInTheNight
    No Caption Provided
    Concepts:
    • Magic
    Creatures:
    • -
    Locations:
    • West Liberty Street Underpass
    Objects:
    • Wish
    Teams:
    Unnamed:
    • -

Creation next comment box. :^D

BumpInTheNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BumpInTheNight
    No Caption Provided

I came up with The Pusher waaaaaay back when Firestarter came out. I saw the movie as a kid, and soon after I read the Stephen King novel- one of only a few of his books that I like. In it, the use of powers kept being described as a "push." So I thought of "pusher," and The Pusher was born. I made his power telekinesis rather than pyrokinesis, because "pushing things with the mind" seems more telekinetic to me.

I made Dylan Smack the alias of The Pusher in the contest version of this story (CCC 75), because the gang was dealing in drugs, and he was their leader, so if any of them would be called a pusher, it would surely be him. Not just a pusher, but The Pusher. It made sense at the time, especially since the wordplay on Dylan Smack is "dealin' smack." He wasn't meant to be The Pusher though. I've always had Dylan's alias as Smackdown before this story.

So for this post, I changed it back, and made The Pusher a separate character. I could have just edited The Pusher out, but I figured the name is out there, as I've used it in the contest version. So I just changed it up. The Pusher is the former leader, having been forced out by Smackdown. (Source)

Cameos/ Minor Appearances/ Mentions in the next comment box. :^D

BumpInTheNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BumpInTheNight
    No Caption Provided
    Heironymous: The Search For Shēngxiào

Heironymous & Salt have chased a shapechanger into the same warehouse where The Liberteens are making their deal for Wish. While doing so, Smackdown is heard yelling at C-Note to clean up after the dogs that are peeing on the cash in The War on Wishes #1.

(Spacer)

Non-Canon Stories next comment box. :^D

BumpInTheNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BumpInTheNight
    No Caption Provided
    -

-

(Spacer)

Thanks for reading. :^D

BumpInTheNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BumpInTheNight
    BumpInTheNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BumpInTheNight
    Smackdown
    Smackdown

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.