Follow

Chloe Sullivan

Character » Chloe Sullivan appears in 111 issues.

Chloe Sullivan is the best friend of Superman, cousin of Lois Lane and a member of the Watchtower Network, the predecessor of the JLA. She was the long time girlfriend of Jimmy Olsen, but after his death Chloe married Oliver Queen. She worked as a journalist for the Daily Planet but was fired by Lex Luthor. She first appeard in the TV series "Smallville", but was adapted into the mainstream comic books a few years later.

Chloe Sullivan will die..... (SPOILERS)

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

Edited By sora_thekey

I just got this from kryptonsite.com:

UPDATED 3/5/09: Michael Ausiello from Entertainment Weekly has revealed what might very well be the "very big thing" we teased for the finale: The Legion will return "in some form." Although we're not quite sure if he's confused and may have meant the Justice League instead. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Ausiello also has revealed that episodes #8-21 and #8-22 will focus on a manhunt for Chloe and Doomsday. Although, kind of interesting that Allison Mack is in #8-21 but Sam Witwer isn't, eh?
    - Want to take bets that the finale itself will be called "Doomsday?"

UPDATED 3/6/09: The printed edition of Entertainment Weekly contains a HUGE season finale spoiler not posted online by Ausiello: "A long-running character bites the dust." Time to place bets...? Ausiello fleshed this "scoop" out by saying that TWO characters will die in the finale, and unlike before, both deaths will stick. "These characters will die and they will stay dead," his insider tells him. "This is the real deal." The other things Ausiello had to say? "That's not to say producers aren't planning a twist or two, because they are. But I'm told those twists do not involve bringing either character back to life," he says, and he adds that one of the two characters qualifies as a Smallville vet... the other one, not so much.

OK so let's lay down the cards.....
    Clark can't die........ duh
    Lois's death would make a great cliffhanger for the season finale just like Chloe did for Season 3 but it said that it was a definative death
    Jimmy.... well since the series is starting to become more like the comics them Jimmy has to be there.
    Green Arrow- again comics= smallville means JLA means GA... he can't die!

That leaves: Chloe, Davis, and Tess

Davis has to die because he's the bad guy the badguy always dies.... but of course he hasn't killed Superman yet!

Tess could die she preety much is there as a fill-in-for-Lex character and Lex is dead so she CAN die

Chloe is a Smallville vet..... a very loved character and also a character that was never in the comic books so that means she is a likely candidate to die and other than Clark she is the only other character to be in the series since episode 1

So what do you think? Is it going to be Chloe & Davis? Chloe & Tess? or Davis & Tess (which I doubt)?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Ghostshell

You should put SPOILER! in the title without mentioning Chloe's going to die.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
    Aw Man... Chloe better not Die  !
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

why not Lana?

MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By MrMiracle77

Chloe dies?  Feel that tremor?  That was Superman's fans collectively shrugging.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5  Edited By Zoom
    Nighthunter said:
    "why not Lana?"

Lady L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Lady L

Exactly why not Lana? I love her to death but come on shes just blocking out what could be the best thing ever to have had happened in Smallville. Clark finally going out with Lois but i guess it's Chloe because of the simple fact that in the Legion of Superheroe's episode they had said that she never existed. So it has to be her and most likely Davis because he is the villian. I believe that it's not Tess for the simple fact hat since becoming more like the comic book, Clark being the superhero that he is wouldn't let a person die if he was able to stop it from happening so I believe that he is going to save Tess from the airplane

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
    Ha Ha Ha  !

Everyone wants Lana to Die
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8  Edited By Nighthunter

Seriously, does anyone care about Lang? It's obvious that they don't even know what to do with her anyway so what's the point of having her stick? I mean, they took Pete out of the scene, brought in Lois and Jimmy, made Perry White Lex clone or something like that made Martha Kent a senator and killed Jonathan kent, it's obvious they don't give a damn about continuity anyway.

Vindellavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By Vindellavon

I highly doubt Chloe's going to kick it, I'm thinking more of Ms. Mercy and Mr. Bloome.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pixelized

at the end of Zatanna's episode, who was Chloe supposed to be?

Rod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By Rod12

My pick of who will die in the Season Finally Episode titled Doomsday is Chloe and Davis the character of Doomsday will survive but Davis Bloome will die.

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12  Edited By RedK
    King Saturn said:
    Everyone wants Lana to Die
    yeah but she can't cause she has the alien skin suit. And I don't think Tess will die because she has that "to be a great hero you have to face your greatest challenge" thing going on like Zoom from the Flash comics.
    And according to a synopsis of episode 8.20 Davis ambushes Jimmy and Oliver at the Talon.
    Yolk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Yolk

I coulda told you she was gonna die three seasons in. 
    She's the only mildly interesting character but, because of the new "DC approach", she will HAVE to die. 
    You think: Why? Why Chloe? 
    A) She was never in the comics... ever. 
    and 
    B) This shows writers don't give a goram about the characters or the fans.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DEGRAAF

i actually dont think they will kill her off. If they do i hope they have video memoires of her thru out the season that show she was tracking these new threats and that she actually knew more about Clarks future than anyone else (besides Dr. Fate and Clark). She will be missed
    WHiTEWiNG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By WHiTEWiNG

Davis & Tess.

Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shadowdoggy

she sort of HAS to die, doesn't she? 
    wasn't it revealed a few years back that in the future, there is no record of her? 
    which would mean she needs to not only die, but be unwritten from time or some such nonsense 
    which makes sense 
    there is no Chloe Sullivan in the Superman mythos 
    something tells me she will be getting the old finger-across-the-throat-with-a-gurgle-sound

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.