Follow

Chloe Sullivan

Character » Chloe Sullivan appears in 111 issues.

Chloe Sullivan is the best friend of Superman, cousin of Lois Lane and a member of the Watchtower Network, the predecessor of the JLA. She was the long time girlfriend of Jimmy Olsen, but after his death Chloe married Oliver Queen. She worked as a journalist for the Daily Planet but was fired by Lex Luthor. She first appeard in the TV series "Smallville", but was adapted into the mainstream comic books a few years later.

A new Oracle (mini-blog post)

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By kidchipotle

It's a new 52 and a bunch of changes, one of them being Oracle/Barbara Gordon being able to walk again. Now she's returned to being Batgirl and rejoined the Birds of Prey. But this time, she isn't the leader behind the desk but she takes place IN the action. So that leaves a slot open for someone to take the reigns of Oracle. It doesn't HAVE to be oracle but someone taking over the position. I'm currently watching the entire Smallville series before the Smallville Season 11 comic comes out in a couple months and Chloe Sullivan has proven herself to be quite the Oracle. So what do you people say? I know a lot of people want her in the mainstream DCnU, so why not bring her in as Oracle/Watchtower (her name in Smallville)? I personally think it's would be a great idea to have her join the BoP as that character and a great way to introduce her would be to have her being one of Clark Kent / Superman's best friends like Pete Ross and Lana Lang. What do you guys think?

SuperShafe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SuperShafe

I like it , I still want her as Jimmy's love interest

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kidchipotle

BUMP

@SuperShafe said:

I like it , I still want her as Jimmy's love interest

I wouldn't want it any other way, as well. But it would have to kept secret from him for dramatic effect >:)

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DEGRAAF

Yea i would support and love to see Chloe take up the Oracle persona in the comics

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Video_Martian

I could actually see this...

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Izaiah

I like this idea.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kidchipotle

Should she have a costume or dress like a normal person? She wouldn't be in public but in case her computer was hacked and a webcam was turned on or someone broke into her HQ it could cause problems.

akawiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By akawiccan

That's a fantastic idea! I would love to see her in the mainstream comics again - but she needs to be Jimmys girlfriend again.

queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By queenfrost_

This is a way too good of an idea to actually be picked up by DC.

Expanding on your point, maybe they could create an amalgam of Lana/Chloe/Oracle? So Chloe is Clark's teen-love interest/best-friend/knows about him as well as being the Oracle for BoP. That way you don't have to introduce Lana Lang on top of another Oracle character.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.