This final volume brings the enchanting, modern fairy tale and critically acclaimed series to a close. A shadowy figure combs the lake looking for Neo — a young boy who is secretly the shape-shifting Hohopo, a mythological lake creature. Misaki still protects him, but she's begun to reveal her past to Tokuko… learning her new friend's secrets in return. The pieces of the Hohoro mystery are coming together, and everyone converges on the lake to discover its treasures!
- Chapter Twelve: Those Who Know the Truth
- Chapter Thirteen: The Day Neo was Born
- Chapter Fourteen: Loved by Everyone
- Chapter Fifteen: The Tiny Difference
- Chapter Sixteen: The Location of the Gold
- Final Chapter: Born on This Earth