Megumi's rival Keiko is still at it. She's found a protégé in Hajime, a hapless boy who seems to be a magnet for bullies, who she subjects to a karate, weight, and mental training regimen. But, surprise, surprise, the training turns out to be an exercise in futility, as Hajime's bullies find a way to use him to get to Meg. Meanwhile, Meg senses that her days with her best friend Miki are numbered. After all, it is only a matter of time before Miki's love for a boy came between them….
- Chapter 60: Miss Keiko Once Again!
- Chapter 61: Educational Miss Keiko
- Chapter 62: Disappointed
- Chapter 63: Meg's Army Lecture
- Chapter 64: Strong or Weak
- Chapter 65: The Boy Who Are the Paper Is
- Chapter 66: Secret
- Chapter 67: Small Secret
- Chapter 68: What's a Fiancé?
- Chapter 69: Don't Want What I Don't Want!