Megumi's haughty rival Keiko gets herself into a tough situation she can't handle. This inflames her hatred of Megumi, spurring her to hatch a fresh plot to bring about her rival's abject humiliation. Genzo learns something about the evil genie that sheds new light on the nature of the curse cast on Megumi. Unfortunately, when Yasuda, Ichiro, and Hitomoji try to confirm this, they prove no match for the genie's wily ways!
- Chapter 110: Back Then, I Was...
- Chapter 111: Keiko and Megumi's Past
- Chapter 112: Reason for the Hatred
- Chapter 113: Happiness Is Like an Illusion
- Chapter 114: Beauty and the Banal
- Chapter 115: Yasuda vs. The Little Devil
- Chapter 116: Beloved Sister's Lunch?!
- Chapter 117: Entering Summer Vacation!
- Chapter 118: Those Who Protect Miki
- Chapter 119: Yoriko's Purpose in Life