Follow

Cerise

Character » Cerise appears in 194 issues.

An member of the Shi'ar Empire who hid out on Earth, joined Excalibur and dated Nightcrawler before being pardoned for her crimes

Underrated ShiAr Characters

bacchusV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bacchusV2

i get it that the likes of cerise, lifeguard, and slipstream (is he dead?) are prominently related to the once glorious shiar empire and to the x-men. and that though these characters haven't appeared in any of the major x-books let alone the x-over events...though cerise briefly appeared in the annihilation (was it?) series, no one has really explored their background (or the lack of it). i think they could be powerful characters that really need to get back into the x-men fold. can't even believe that they haven't appeared in the whole vulcan/starjammers/war of kings story arc. were they even mentioned at all? (please fill me in if they've made any reference). 

anyway, lifeguard was a very good character in the x-treme x-men series along with her brother. and since the x-men have run out of teleporters...kurt and ariel, being dead, lila cheney nowhere to be found, and pixie...well, she's..so magical. slipstream could make a great addition back with the x-men. and as for cerise, kurt's ladylove and once lilandra's personal bodyguard, i'm pretty sure she has a lot to offer to the now space-traveling starjammers. i think it would be an awesome idea if it turned out cerise was the youngest sister of deathbird and lilandra. that would fit in perfectly with why lilandra pardoned her for her crimes and made her personal bodyguard close to the empress. then she sent her away to be with 'the graces' to protect her. heheh. nice!

yeah...crimson clad glamazon goes wild!
     yeah...crimson clad glamazon goes wild!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.