Cay'an manipulated a covert government agency and a group of White Martians to lay a trap for J'onn J'onzz. She blames J'onzz for being too lenient on his brother Malefic leading up to the latter's near destruction of the Martian race. After a physical confrontation with J'onn, she disappears and is apparently still at large.
Powers and Abilities
Cay'an is a Green Martian and has displayed the abilities of flight, strength, telepathy and energy manipulation. She appears to be especially adept at telepathy, working closely with J'onn J'onzz in the human guise of Sara Moore with out his seeing through her disguise; She also telepathically convinced six White Martians that they were of the Green Martian race.
- Super Strength - All Martians have strength levels comparable to Kryptonians and Daxamites that are under the effects of yellow sun radiation.
- Invulnerability - She has Martian Invulnerability.
- Flight - Like all the Martians, she is capable of self-propelled flight.
- Super Speed - Martians have speed similar to Kryptonians. This speed applies to running, flying, processing thoughts, and reacting.
- Telepathy - All Martians are skilled telepaths, capable of mind reading, illusion casting, limited mind control, and other mental manipulations.
- Shape-shifting - Martians have a high level of shape-shifting ability that stems from complete control over their molecular structure. They can alter their shape, appearance, size, density (to the point where they can move through objects), and even their chemical make-up.
- Regeneration - Martians have rapid powerful regenerative abilities.
- Invisibility - Martians can render themselves invisible.
- Martian Vision - Martians projects heat vision-like blasts from their eyes capable of harming Superman.
- X-Ray Vision - J'onn J'onzz described this ability colloquially as ionized particulate matter mapped to a variable density wavepacket. It allows them to see through objects.