Follow

Catwoman

Character » Catwoman appears in 3418 issues.

Catwoman is a fictional character originating from DC Comics. Under the costumed alias of Catwoman, Selina Kyle, is a cat burglar with an on-again, off-again, romantic relationship with Batman. She is shown as a woman who is very strong-willed, independent and morally dubious.

Anyone else kinda miss her with Helena?

MichonneHack27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MichonneHack27

I know it probably was for the best for her daughter, seeing what happened to Lian Harper. Helena could have shared a fate like that someday, but I still kinda miss the moments she and Selina had as mother and daughter. It was nice to see the soft, loving side of Selina. She brought out the sweetness in Selina. And the day she gave Helena up for adoption, it was sad and heartbreaking:(. I felt a real sadness for Selina.  

It also made me kinda wish she could have been Bruce's instead of Selm Bradley, Jr's daughter. I mean don't get me wrong, Damien's okay. But... that kid's freakyoO;;;. And Helena was too adorable:)!! But maybe I'm thinking that because I'm more of a Catwoman/Batman fan than for him and Talia.

comkid100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By comkid100

Don't Worry i think most people would've prefered a Batman/Catwoman child then Batman/Talia kid but still the mother daughter realtionship was a great show of her softer side.
    Ladyspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Ladyspider

Me! I thought it was stupid to take Helena away from her if you went though a whole story arc introducing us to her just take her away. Plus I figured a competent writer would come along and retcon the fact that Helena's father was Selm's. I generally have my share of issues with that last volume of Catwoman. It really only good during the earlier parts. 

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @MichonneHack27:
    Helena was pointless to the last panel(just like parallax-flash),DC near destroyed catwoman ,they seem to be repeating that process with talia.ugh stupid writers.helena's existence should be retconned ,only reason why damian works is cause he's rididculous(fighter,troubled kid,genius etc) 
    helena is just an ordinary kid.she WONT survive if she came back,just ask lian harper.
    Avatar image for chipsnopotatoes
    chipsnopotatoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By chipsnopotatoes
    @entropy_aegis:  agreed. totally ridiculous direction for Catwoman. someone was obviously grasping at straws to get a quick boost sales without regard to the long term  impact on the character. And the reveal was just atrocious. If they couldn't make it Bruce, then it should have been sperm bank. at least, it would have been a conscious choice on her part and wouldn't have made her look careless or irresponsible. anyway, this was a cheap stunt that more than contributed to her book's demise.
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @chipsnopotatoes said:
    " @entropy_aegis:  agreed. totally ridiculous direction for Catwoman. someone was obviously grasping at straws to get a quick boost sales without regard to the long term  impact on the character. And the reveal was just atrocious. If they couldn't make it Bruce, then it should have been sperm bank. at least, it would have been a conscious choice on her part and wouldn't have made her look careless or irresponsible. anyway, this was a cheap stunt that more than contributed to her book's demise. "

What's worse is that at the end of the day the bradley's were bigger sympathy figures than selina.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.