wmwadeii's Catwoman #15 - In the Zone review

Avatar image for wmwadeii

Catwoman #15 Review

Cover & Solicit - 4/5

• Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?
    • Are the alternate covers appealing?
    • Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?
    • Do I like the artist's style on the cover?

Art, Colors & Inking - 5/5

- Weighted Double

• Do I personally like this artist's style?
    • Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?
    • If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?
    • Does the coloring/inking blend well with the artist?
    • Is the coloring and inking enjoyable to the eye?
    • Is it easy to distinguish what's happening?

Layout & Flow - 3/5

• Does the layout of the issue make it easy to read?
    • Does the issue have a good flow of the plot and keep me engaged?
    • Can I easily read the issue, to include lettering?
    • Is there too little or too much dialogue or monologue?

Story - 4/5

- Weighted Triple

• How well did the issue further develop the current story?
    • How well did the issue further develop the characters?
    • Did the writer stay true to the history and characteristics of the characters?
    • Did I simply enjoy reading the issue?

Verdict - 4.1

- For my thoughts see the Catwoman #15 Review on my blog.