Follow

Cassandra Cain

Character » Cassandra Cain appears in 879 issues.

The daughter of two notorious assassins, David Cain and Lady Shiva, Cassandra left her father as a child after she killed a man and saw his pain and fear while he died. After saving Commissioner Gordon's life, she became the new Batgirl with Batman and Oracle's blessing, and was later adopted by Bruce Wayne. She would later give the role of Batgirl to her friend Stephanie Brown, and became Black Bat. In the New 52 and Rebirth, she takes the alias of Orphan.

"This just happened" - Cassandra Cain! :) (Spoiler Alert!)

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Batwing: Futures End #1 - Leviathan Rises

I haven't read the issue yet, but it does look, like it's her!!

Just see for yourselves:

No Caption Provided

It's exactly like her Pre-New-52 Black Bat costume, only a bit more purple, and well...apparently her hair is not black anymore...but i'm not sure, as far as i know, no-one from DC as confirmed it, yet.

The story, as you know, takes place 5 years in the future, and it's a "possible future", but still...i'm excited! :)

What do you think?

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If it is I'd rather it wasnt....

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

Also, there's also this:

Batgirl - Futures End #1:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Second image, from left to right: Cassandra Cain, Helena bertinelli, Stephanie Brown.

Now, THIS is much more like it!!... :) Oluf_Von_Host_Museum if it's really Cass of course...

* Edit *

The_MVPs

Spoilers:

Cass has just returned! :)

No Caption Provided

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it is I'd rather it wasnt....

Yeah, i know, the art totally sucks...i'm hoping it was just a one issue thing...plus, in Batgirl: Futures End #1 there's someone that looks alot like her, and she has black hair, and her face also resembles Cass alot more :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.