Follow

Casper

Character » Casper appears in 1978 issues.

He has been shunned by most ghost for refusing to scare and being friendly to others, but he has been known scare people when he needs to.

Casper suicidal

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Hazlenaut

Well I have stated that you be surprise how dark Casper is. Well I prolonged enough to slip one fact. I have made an artwork to provide a point and I am no longer can find first volume Harville issues. I am not being mean spirited or try to be edgy. Casper is suicidal in the early issues. It can be found in the first volume.

No Caption Provided

I wonder should this aspect of his character should return. We thought he died by disease or cold weather what if it wasn't the case. This is touchy subject but I felt it needs to be touch.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BatteredArmor

That's just so............Awesome!!!!

I mean both the drawing and Casper being suicidal

hectorsquall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By hectorsquall

Wow! That really is awesome, I never knew that. If someone made a book like that I'd buy it without hesitation! And really cool drawing btw.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BatteredArmor

@hectorsquall said:

If someone made a book like that I'd buy it without hesitation! .

There really needs to be a dark Casper book

hectorsquall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By hectorsquall

@BlackArmor: HELL YEAH! Now is the perfect time. They should include him in DC's "Dark" line and call him Gasper (to avoid copyright infringement)

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BatteredArmor

@hectorsquall: That would be amazing!, They should get the guy who does Ivampire to write it, I heard its good and it seems like it would be coming from a similar angle

hectorsquall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By hectorsquall

@BlackArmor: Agreed. That's a really good idea and the result could be very interesting. Sadly, knowing DC that will probably never happen. They will probably cancel some of their series in the "Dark" line like I, Vampire or Dial H and reboot their entire universe in the following months or years, but who knows! There is always hope...

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BatteredArmor

@hectorsquall: I wouldn't be surprised If they rebooted the Dark part of the new 52 in order to give it a more classic Vertigo feel, but I'd be surprised if they rebooted the whole thing. IDW could probably also do a great dark Casper series, what they've done for the turtles is remarkable

hectorsquall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By hectorsquall

@BlackArmor: Concerning DC, everything is possible with them, heck they totally ruined Green Arrow. As long as they don't destroy the Bat family, the Green Lantern family, Swamp Thing and Animal Man... I'd be more than pissed off for some of the other books but those are the only reason why I still buy DC Comics.

And yeah, good point with IDW. They did a really great job with the TMNT series, and Thor knows that it is a tough time for us, turtles fans.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.