When a tabloid publisher is murdered, the hardest part of the case may be finding someone who doesn’t want him dead. A cold case heats up when a body is found with the character for "death" written nearby. And when the Junior Detective League stumbles on a crime while camping, Anita risks exposing her secret identity.
As he solves these cases, Conan keeps running into three suspicious characters: overly friendly neighbor Subaru Okiya, eager young private eye Toru Amuro and teen detective Masumi Sera… Which of them is the Man (or Woman) in Black codenamed Bourbon?
- File 1: The Greatest Mentor
- File 2: A Belated Graceside Visit
- File 3: Signs of Being Home
- File 4: Foam, Steam and Smoke
- File 5: Tools of the Trade
- File 6: Booker Kudo's Cold Case
- File 7: Johnny
- File 8: Right, Conan?
- File 9: No Trespassing
- File 10: Smoke Signal
- File 11: The Lonely Figure in the Light
Note: The digital edition (1/12/2021) for this volume was released before the print edition.