Follow

Carol Danvers

Character » Carol Danvers appears in 4388 issues.

After encountering the Kree hero Captain Marvel, Carol Danvers was accidentally subjected to otherworldly radiation that transformed her into a superhuman warrior. Calling herself Ms. Marvel, she established herself as one of the most powerful and prominent heroes and respected member of the Avengers. She has now adopted the mantle of Captain Marvel for herself.

WonderCon 2012: Confirmed - Ms. Marvel to Become Captain Marvel

• 152 results
    KeliaC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

I dont mind her keeping the name but is there any chance she will ever go back to something even resembling her iconic black costume? If too much skin/sex appeal is what was wrong with the old costume, it could have been fixed by just covering her legs up so she's not in a bathing suit anymore.

The new costume looks more like a cross between a wetsuit and a star fleet uniform or something and I am just never going to like it.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@keliac said:

I dont mind her keeping the name but is there any chance she will ever go back to something even resembling her iconic black costume? If too much skin/sex appeal is what was wrong with the old costume, it could have been fixed by just covering her legs up so she's not in a bathing suit anymore.

The new costume looks more like a cross between a wetsuit and a star fleet uniform or something and I am just never going to like it.

I doubt that the costume is going to change anytime soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.