New Avengers #50, Why Is Ms. Marvel Bending Over?

  • 140 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for gmanfromheck
Posted by gmanfromheck (42501 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or is there something wrong with this image?


No Caption Provided


No Caption Provided
She does it for a full page.  Isn't this a comic for kids?  Ms. Marvel is supposed to be watching the television.  But really, who watches TV like that?  It doesn't look exactly comfortable for your back.  It's not like they're watching a small television.  It's a pretty big flat screen.  I'm sure we can assume it's a state of the art high-def. set too.  

Maybe she's trying to make a statement.  Maybe she's trying to find her place on the New Avengers since she used to hang out with the Mighty Avengers.  Her costume has always been a little lacking below the waste.  She's all like, "Oooh, look at me!"

It does seem to be working too. Check out Bucky/Cap



No Caption Provided
It's like he's thinking, "Hmmmm....check this out."  Maybe he's trying to decide who's showing more of their rear between Ms. Marvel and Mockingbird.  Or maybe he's thinking, "Hot damn, I picked a great time to join the Avengers!"

The other great thing is when the team discovers that Wolverine has a son.  They're all speechless but leave it to Spider-Man to be able to ask what they're all thinking.


No Caption Provided



New Avengers #50 is gonna be a blast.
Avatar image for sora_thekey
#1 Posted by sora_thekey (8812 posts) - - Show Bio

"You've had Sex"..... I think that was funny!

Avatar image for pixelized
#2 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

In Addition, Carol could use some better hair care products. She's looking a little fried. I think that's what Bucky was really thinking.

Avatar image for the_martian
#3 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO @ Cap.

Avatar image for vance_astro
#4 Posted by vance_astro (90013 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"In Addition, Carol could use some better hair care products. She's looking a little fried. I think that's what Bucky was really thinking.
"
Bucky was looking somewhere else.
Moderator
Avatar image for gmanfromheck
#5 Posted by gmanfromheck (42501 posts) - - Show Bio

He's trying to decide.

Avatar image for the_martian
#6 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

He's got the best seat in the house

Avatar image for danhimself
#7 Posted by danhimself (21433 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:

"In Addition, Carol could use some better hair care products. She's looking a little fried. I think that's what Bucky was really thinking.
"
i'm sure he was thinking about how her hair looks

maybe she's got bad eyes
Avatar image for pixelized
#8 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"In Addition, Carol could use some better hair care products. She's looking a little fried. I think that's what Bucky was really thinking.
"
Bucky was looking somewhere else.
"
But he's thinking...
Avatar image for paragon
#9 Posted by Paragon (7283 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey almost made me shoot my lunch out of my nose from laughing.

Avatar image for vance_astro
#10 Posted by vance_astro (90013 posts) - - Show Bio
Paragon said:
"Spidey almost made me shoot my lunch out of my nose from laughing.
"
You can do that?
Moderator
Avatar image for gmanfromheck
#11 Posted by gmanfromheck (42501 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"He's got the best seat in the house
"
He's got the best "seat"?  Ms. Marvel is trying to win that competition.
Avatar image for the_martian
#12 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"Nobody said:
"He's got the best seat in the house
"
He's got the best "seat"?  Ms. Marvel is trying to win that competition.
"
LOL
Avatar image for the_hottness
#13 Posted by The Hottness (4207 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"Nobody said:
"He's got the best seat in the house
"
He's got the best "seat"?  Ms. Marvel is trying to win that competition.
"

lmao...Cap was trying to be slick with checking her out
Avatar image for vance_astro
#14 Posted by vance_astro (90013 posts) - - Show Bio
The Hottness said:
"G-Man said:
"Nobody said:
"He's got the best seat in the house
"
He's got the best "seat"?  Ms. Marvel is trying to win that competition.
"

lmao...Cap was trying to be slick with checking her out"
Maybe he was looking at Mockingbird and that's why he's back their like that.He didn't want Clint to see him.
Moderator
Avatar image for giuseppe_riccadonna
#15 Posted by Giuseppe Riccadonna (2080 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO! @Spidy

Avatar image for suigetsu
#16 Posted by Suigetsu (1727 posts) - - Show Bio

hey did spiderman and carol ever dated? Spidey wanted a date with her right?

well either the writter was trying to hint something like that, or the penciler just did it without intention, dunno.

Avatar image for the_martian
#17 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"hey did spiderman and carol ever dated? Spidey wanted a date with her right?

well either the writter was trying to hint something like that, or the penciler just did it without intention, dunno.
"
No
Avatar image for vance_astro
#18 Posted by vance_astro (90013 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"hey did spiderman and carol ever dated? Spidey wanted a date with her right?

well either the writter was trying to hint something like that, or the penciler just did it without intention, dunno.
"
Carol doesn't date.
Moderator
Avatar image for pixelized
#19 Edited by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if SpiderWoman feels over dressed, compared to the other girls.

Avatar image for gmanfromheck
#20 Posted by gmanfromheck (42501 posts) - - Show Bio

She did date that William dude that got killed, sorta.  I forget if he came back to life or was a secret Kree dude or something.

Avatar image for asymmetrical
#21 Posted by Asymmetrical (23750 posts) - - Show Bio

haha! that Bucky is a sly one, but anyways its not like she's the only one who isn't trying to get closer to the screen, she just doesn't want to walk there, that's all

Avatar image for vance_astro
#22 Posted by vance_astro (90013 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"She did date that William dude that got killed, sorta.  I forget if he came back to life or was a secret Kree dude or something.
He ruined it for everyone.

pixelized said:
"I wonder if SpiderWoman feels over dressed, compared to the other girls.
I just noticed she was even there.
Moderator
Avatar image for gmanfromheck
#23 Posted by gmanfromheck (42501 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe she's changing into something more revealing?

Avatar image for the_martian
#24 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"I wonder if SpiderWoman feels over dressed, compared to the other girls.
"
I didn't even notice she was there O_O
Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
#25 Posted by Secret Turchin Man (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
pixelized said:
"I wonder if SpiderWoman feels over dressed, compared to the other girls.
I just noticed she was even there.
"

LOL
Avatar image for decobray
#26 Posted by DeCobray (72 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Danny Rand wasn't on the team?

Avatar image for jet_jaguar
#27 Posted by Jet jaguar (2412 posts) - - Show Bio

is that ninja dude about to grab the blue lady's butt?!

Avatar image for puckeroo
#28 Posted by Puck (174 posts) - - Show Bio

lol at spiderman in his sex comment to wolverine.

Avatar image for pixelized
#29 Edited by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Jet jaguar said:
"is that ninja dude about to grab the blue lady's butt?!"
That's his Lover, he's allowed.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#30 Posted by King Saturn (221089 posts) - - Show Bio
Ha Ha Ha  !

Carol is in the Center Position... she is getting ready to hike the Nerf Football...
Avatar image for danisgod6491
#31 Posted by danisgod6491 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky like God Damn! Now i know why Cap liked being on the Avengers so much. Bucky "Alright Avengers, Clint, Luke, Spidey, Danny, and Wolverine will go as the first team to face these New Avengers. Me, Carol, Jessica, and Bobbi will wait here as a backup team.

Avatar image for g_bandit
#32 Posted by G'bandit (13664 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice XD

I guess they figure a kid would actually just think she is watching TV

But to us, well that's another story XD

GO CAP! You  old dog, you XD :D

Avatar image for mrdirector786
#33 Posted by MrDirector786 (44009 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

Avatar image for atphantom
#34 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO. I'm buying three copies of this!

Avatar image for jet_jaguar
#35 Posted by Jet jaguar (2412 posts) - - Show Bio

the ninja guy is definetly trying to grab the blue one's butt lol

Avatar image for pixelized
#36 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Jet jaguar said:
"the ninja guy is definetly trying to grab the blue one's butt lol"
because they are a couple.
Avatar image for hawk
#37 Posted by Hawk (16130 posts) - - Show Bio

There isn't any movement on those pages weird.

Avatar image for jet_jaguar
#38 Posted by Jet jaguar (2412 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Jet jaguar said:
"is that ninja dude about to grab the blue lady's butt?!"
That's his Lover, he's allowed.
"
oh i don't read avengers so i wouldn't know
Avatar image for vance_astro
#39 Posted by vance_astro (90013 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Jet jaguar said:
"the ninja guy is definetly trying to grab the blue one's butt lol"
because they are a couple.
"
LMFAO.
Moderator
Avatar image for pixelized
#40 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Jet jaguar said:
"pixelized said:
"Jet jaguar said:
"is that ninja dude about to grab the blue lady's butt?!"
That's his Lover, he's allowed.
"
oh i don't read avengers so i wouldn't know
"
Kind of less exciting now... they've also had sex.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#41 Posted by vance_astro (90013 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"LMAO. I'm buying three copies of this!
"
I'm buying 56 copies of this!

Vance 1
AtPhantom 0


Moderator
Avatar image for jean_luc_lebeau
#42 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82985 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we all know why she's bent over. Its the same reason why she wears that outfit in the first place, sex sells.

Avatar image for darkchild
#43 Posted by Darkchild (42507 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"He's trying to decide.
"
Captain Americas thoughts

"Now who else has tapped that? And should I care?"
Avatar image for atphantom
#44 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:
"LMAO. I'm buying three copies of this!
"
I'm buying 56 copies of this!

Vance 1
AtPhantom 0


"
LMFAO

Damn you, you've foiled my plans yet again. But mark my words, I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME VANCE ASTRO, I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME!!!

Runs off into the night, smashing into some trash cans on the way out.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#45 Edited by vance_astro (90013 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:
"LMAO. I'm buying three copies of this!
"
I'm buying 56 copies of this!

Vance 1
AtPhantom 0


"
LMFAO

Damn you, you've foiled my plans yet again. But mark my words, I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME VANCE ASTRO, I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME!!!

Runs off into the night, smashing into some trash cans on the way out.
"
ROFL!!!
Moderator
Avatar image for darkchild
#46 Posted by Darkchild (42507 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"I think we all know why she's bent over. Its the same reason why she wears that outfit in the first place, sex sells.
"
Hands Ms Marvel 5,000 dollors
Avatar image for gammagirl
#47 Posted by GammaGirl (74 posts) - - Show Bio

I am sooooo tired of the attitude.  Comics haven't been for "kids" for a long fucking time.  And I see more skin on broadcast television.  People really need to get over this shit.

Avatar image for vance_astro
#48 Posted by vance_astro (90013 posts) - - Show Bio
Gamma.Girl said:
"I am sooooo tired of the attitude.  Comics haven't been for "kids" for a long fucking time.  And I see more skin on broadcast television.  People really need to get over this shit."
What?
Moderator
Avatar image for nighthunter
#49 Posted by Nighthunter (29571 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO at spidey's line

Avatar image for sora_thekey
#50 Posted by sora_thekey (8812 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does everything have to hint something!?!?

What if the penciler just made a mistake?
Maybe he couln't put all the characters in one panel..... why does everything have to show somekind of sexual comment on it....

Carol has bad eyes or wanted to see close enough to see who the new Ms. Marvel was and Buck either might a perv or was actually thinking on the problem at hand, the Dark Avengers!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.