Follow

Carol Danvers

Character » Carol Danvers appears in 4388 issues.

After encountering the Kree hero Captain Marvel, Carol Danvers was accidentally subjected to otherworldly radiation that transformed her into a superhuman warrior. Calling herself Ms. Marvel, she established herself as one of the most powerful and prominent heroes and respected member of the Avengers. She has now adopted the mantle of Captain Marvel for herself.

A Ms Marvel movie can work.

linkjt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know she isn't a very well known character but all the potentia is there. The life struggles,th personality,an strong and inteligent woman. Other characters hat weren't well known were abl to have their own hit movies, There is no reason to believe that Carol can't.

What do you think?.

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@linkjt: Carol will get her own movie. It is confirm that it gonna be Captain Marvel

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Crimsonlord53

The rumor mill has emily blunt as the front runner to play carol.

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By wmarshal

The captain has sure thing in terms of story, I would love it if they go cosmic with her character. I would also love if this pulls in the house of Vell. Maybe i don't know, have a villianous mad Genis Vell? I just want a Cap movie, but an excuse for marvel togive Vell a return helps.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm confused, was there some debate it won't?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.