Follow

Carmine Falcone

Character » Carmine Falcone appears in 113 issues.

Carmine “The Roman” Falcone was the head of organized crime in Gotham City during the early years of Bruce Wayne’s return to Gotham. He inherited the empire from his father Vincent Falcone.

Who else is with me?

TheRoman2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TheRoman2

I can't help but be obsessed with the Batman: The Long Halloween series and the sequel to it: Dark Victory. I just want to know who else is a nut about it... for istance the organized crome element in it and all the mystery that actually got my brain working. I just got done reading Dark Victory for the 5 time.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By GL Bertron

I love just about anything that Jeph Loeb wrote. He's awesome and always has something sinister up his sleeves.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Walkingstone

Hell yeah! Love Jeph Loeb. I love the stuff he does with Michael Turner, they make a perfect team. The very first comic (actually it was a graphic novel) I read was the Long Halloween. I went into my local comic store and said, I want to read batman, what do you recommend. They instantly said anything with Jeph Loeb. Man they were right. I even love the stuff he does with Supergirl. She rocks when he writes her. I'd love to be as good as him!

TheRoman2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheRoman2

Thanks Walkingstone that's one thing we have in common, the first thing I bought at my local comic book store was the Long Halloween issue. They never had the first issue but when I finally did I bought the combined graphic novel book and I got obsessed with it. Everything was great, the mystery, the organized crime element, the thrill, the clean, crisp cut drawing. Was the first thing that got me into Batman, I love Batman and I needed a place to get my footing, so that's where I started. Gave me all the more reason to read Dark Victory. You should do what I do and look onto more of the Batman graphic that they list in the back, like Batman Year One and a Lot other's that introduce inportant characters. Long Halloween is what us Italians call Monta Bella!!!

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Walkingstone

I keep meaning to but it keeps getting pushed to the back of my mind. I have so much to read now, I get a new obsession each week.

TheRoman2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheRoman2

I know the feeling,there's so much out there to like. What are you favorites, comics I mean?

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Walkingstone

At the moment, the new Buffy is top of my list and I'm dying that it only comes out once a month. Other than that, I subscribe to Teen Titans and Nightwing, though Nightwing is my favourite. I love the internal monologue he has going

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GL Bertron

I love Loeb's work He even wrote for Lost. That show is pure genius. I have to say though, Frank Millar and Allen Moore wrote great stories too. Stories like The Dark Knight Returns and the Killing Joke. Both were awesome, but Long Halloween, Haunted Night stories, and Dark Victiry rocked the most.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.