Captain Zolandia was one of many mutated clones of Captain America created by Arnim Zola who were exposed to negative Gamma Rays. One of which attempts to torture Captain America but is impaled by his shield and killed.
One of the Captain Zolandias later becomes the leader of the Unvengers, a team of mutant clones of the Avengers.
Captain Zolandia was created by Rick Remender and John Romita Jr.
Powers and Abilities
The experiments performed on Zolandia gave him many powers, including:
- Superhuman Strength - Zolandia is far more powerful than most humans, possesses the ability to lift very heavy objects and can break certain objects without acquiring injury.
- Superhuman Speed - Captain Zolandia is capable of outrunning all ordinary vechiles.
- Superhuman Stamina - Zolandia's stamina is far greater than even some Metahumans.
- Superhuman Durability - Zolandia is capable of withstanding heavy impacts which would kill a human with no injury.
- Regenerative Healing Factor - He is capable of healing damaged tissue.
- Superhuman Agility - Zolandia has greater agility than any athlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes - Captain Zolandia also possesses enhanced reflexes.