Follow

Captain Wonder

Character » Captain Wonder appears in 26 issues.

Captain Wonder is a hero of the Golden Age and part of the team of World War II superheroes known as The Twelve.

I found a mistake on this guys page.

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey i thought you like to know i think i found a small mistake on Captain Wonder's page. On his bio it said that... "Captain Wonder, aka Jeff Jordan, was a college professor that invented a new miracle drug that bestowed "the strength of twelve men" to whoever ingested it. However, there was an accident in his lab which involved Jordan gaining the powers of flight and superhuman strength. He had a teenage sidekick named Tim. Jordan then made the decision to use his powers to fight crime and joined the US Army as Captain Wonder in order to fight against the Nazis and the Japanese. However, Jordan and the rest of his team mates were captured by the Nazis and placed into stasis only being revived 60 years into the future." But were it says real name it is listed as Steve Jordan not Jeff Jordan ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.