psynetrix's Captain Marvel #1 review

Avatar image for psynetrix

A New Cap in Town!

Ms. Marvel's evolution into Captain Marvel is one of the most deserved and exciting moves in years. Kelly Sue DeConnick did a great job with this inaugural issue, and the art by Dexter Soy was very distinctive and almost cinematic. Love Captain Marvel with her helmet on.

Please check my mini-review here:

Comments and feedback are always welcome!

Other reviews for Captain Marvel #1

Keep Punching Holes In The Sky! 0

Recommended!I see that many people have mixed emotions about this book. You may think that I have this book rated exceptionally high based on other reviews you may have read, or comments you have heard. I stand by my “higher than normal” rating for this book for various reasons. If you are interested, here is a bullet list of these reasons:I LOVE the art. It is very different. It took a few moments to adjust, but once I did, I REALLY LOVED it. It looks gritty yet smooth. Watercolors? I don’t kno...

Great first issue. 0

I was really excited for this title and was hoping it was good I also wanted to read this since this is the only comic marvel are publisher about a female character at the moment.The GoodThis is a great first issue it sets the story up nicely for the next issue and also makes you feel for the character rather than having Carol being a macho character who goes around punching people. This issue has a great fight scene at the beginning with Carol and Captain America where they actually displey the...