Follow

Captain Atom

Character » Captain Atom appears in 809 issues.

Nathaniel Adam was coerced into an experiment which bonded alien metal to his skin and sent him 18 years into the future, giving birth to Captain Atom, a superhero fueled by the Quantum Field.

How to make New 52 Captain atom better....

bobthened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bobthened
    I love the new 52 look though
    I love the new 52 look though

His power is not a problem IMO; there are other characters more on his level, for example the Phantom Stranger or the Spectre (and no-one says that they are overpowered). it is his character that needs to change in order to make him more interesting...

> He should be slightly reluctant to use too much power, he should mainly use energy projection, and basic matter manipulation (more like firestorm)

> He needs better enemies, and a well written series

> I do have problem with the size manipulation and sort of shape shifting he has shown

anyone else have any suggestions?

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
    FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I like the character, but the main problem here is that he has a pretty bland personality and because of his past incarnations, many people don't view him as anything more than a government's lapdog. I feel that the writers should pay more attention to character development

bobthened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.