Follow

Captain America

Character » Captain America appears in 11748 issues.

During World War II, Steve Rogers volunteered to receive the experimental Super-Soldier Serum. Enhanced to the pinnacle of human physical potential and armed with an unbreakable shield, he became Captain America. After a failed mission left him encased in ice for decades, he was found and revived by the Avengers, later joining their ranks and eventually becoming the team's leader.

Captain America INC.

RunawayXY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RunawayXY

I got this idea from G-man's article.

So if there was a Captain America INC. what heroes do you think would be perfect to join? 
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Captain America Incorporated:

• Steve Rogers
    • Bucky Barnes
    • Captain Britain
    • Red Guardian
    • U.S.Agent
    That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there may be a few more who would work with this idea.

But personally I don't think there's a need for a "Captain America Inc.", but I don't see why we can't have two Captain America's. I mean think about it, Steve wants to serve his country, but he doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore. Bucky, after being Cap for the time he has, understands the burden Steve has had to carry for so many years and has even admitted that he WANTS that burden, he want to be Captain America, so be a symbol and to be more than he is now. Honestly why can't there be two Cap's? Steve could be the more black ops Captain America, leading the Secret Avengers and taking care of the more dirty jobs, while Bucky can be the public Captain America, being a symbol for the people and serving as an Avenger. Why is that so hard to do? Why not please both the Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes fans? What is so wrong with that?
    Avatar image for unknown_soldier
    Unknown Soldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Unknown Soldier

Maria Hill?

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Gambit1024

I really really REALLY hope they don't ever do this. 

But if they do, then give a Captain to every country:

Captain Italy
    Captain Scotland
    Captain Ireland
    Captain Zimbabwe
    Captain Cuba
    Captain Afghanistan
    etc. 
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PrinceIMC

Gotta have Patriot and Nomad as junior members.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#6  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gambit1024
    @War Killer: I'd love it if there were two Caps, but I think now that everyone knows about Winter Soldier, the public doesn't like him anymore? Idk, I think it'd be awesome to him win the people over as Captain America. 
    scottsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By scottsummers

Captain America and a team of highly trained soldiers that protect the world from destruction. Isn't that called S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#10  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Gambit1024 said:
    " @War Killer: I'd love it if there were two Caps, but I think now that everyone knows about Winter Soldier, the public doesn't like him anymore? Idk, I think it'd be awesome to him win the people over as Captain America.  "
    See that's one of the things I find annoying about how people treat Bucky and the whole Winter Soldier issue, I mean even Iron Man at one point had his armor taken controlled of by Justine Hammer and even killed a diplomat on live television, and yet people seem of forget that kind of stuff. I mean Steve Rogers went ROUGE just a few years ago (even shorter comic book time) and yet people cheer his name like it never happened. I mean think about it, before Zemo made all of the Winter Soldier stuff public, people looked to Bucky as the new Captain America and cheered him on, but now the treat him as a common criminal....I mean, he helped save the world, fought alongside the Avengers, saved the Presidential candidates, how much more does the man have to do to prove to redeem himself in the public's eyes?

But I do agree, seeing Bucky work on earning the public's trust would have been a great storyline, and would have shown Bucky grow more into the symbol all on his own.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By PowerHerc

Steve Rogers

James Buchanon

Nick Fury

Sam Wison

John Steele

Clint Barton

Sharon Carter

Radread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By Radread

Add in American Dream and we're good.
    Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gambit1024
    @spiderbat87 said:
    " @Gambit1024:
    kind of like   European Defense Initiative "
    Pretty much, but everywhere. I'd love to see Captain Canada and El Capitan (Captain Mexico) lol
    IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By IrishX

There is going to be a 5-issue series called Captain America Corps.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By karrob
    @IrishX said:
    " There is going to be a 5-issue series called Captain America Corps. "
    This
    Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Paracelsus

There's ONLY ONE Captain America-nothing Iron Man, Spider Man, the FF, Thor or the X-Men do reflects on the US as a whole(true, the X_men represent mutantkind but they're a minority group not an entire nation) and he (even more so than the sitting President-party irrelevant- and his Administration) virtually represents America to the rest of the world, like it or not!

Terry

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Paracelsus said:
    " There's ONLY ONE Captain America-nothing Iron Man, Spider Man, the FF, Thor or the X-Men do reflects on the US as a whole(true, the X_men represent mutantkind but they're a minority group not an entire nation) and he (even more so than the sitting President-party irrelevant- and his Administration) virtually represents America to the rest of the world, like it or not!Terry "
    What are you going on about?
    Avatar image for theworldbreaker
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Theworldbreaker

How about Crysis's Nomad?

@PrinceIMC:
    Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Paracelsus
    @spiderbat87:  What I meant is there can only be ONE Captain America as in a sense he is unique!

Terry
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Paracelsus said:
    " @spiderbat87:  What I meant is there can only be ONE Captain America as in a sense he is unique!Terry "
    Yea but they are not on about replacing him
    BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By BatteredArmor
    @War Killer said:
    " @Gambit1024 said:
    " @War Killer: I'd love it if there were two Caps, but I think now that everyone knows about Winter Soldier, the public doesn't like him anymore? Idk, I think it'd be awesome to him win the people over as Captain America.  "
    See that's one of the things I find annoying about how people treat Bucky and the whole Winter Soldier issue, I mean even Iron Man at one point had his armor taken controlled of by Justine Hammer and even killed a diplomat on live television, and yet people seem of forget that kind of stuff. I mean Steve Rogers went ROUGE just a few years ago (even shorter comic book time) and yet people cheer his name like it never happened. I mean think about it, before Zemo made all of the Winter Soldier stuff public, people looked to Bucky as the new Captain America and cheered him on, but now the treat him as a common criminal....I mean, he helped save the world, fought alongside the Avengers, saved the Presidential candidates, how much more does the man have to do to prove to redeem himself in the public's eyes?But I do agree, seeing Bucky work on earning the public's trust would have been a great storyline, and would have shown Bucky grow more into the symbol all on his own. "

to answer what he has to do to regain public trust. he has to go back in time and stop himself from doing it. Oh wait didnt a captian america just travel through time.

If Marvel does this im worried that Dc might sue and crush them I hope they dont do it

doomsilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 13

#22  Edited By doomsilver
    @War Killer said:
    "

Captain America Incorporated:

• Steve Rogers
    • Bucky Barnes
    • Captain Britain
    • Red Guardian
    • U.S.Agent
    That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there may be a few more who would work with this idea. But personally I don't think there's a need for a "Captain America Inc.", but I don't see why we can't have two Captain America's. I mean think about it, Steve wants to serve his country, but he doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore. Bucky, after being Cap for the time he has, understands the burden Steve has had to carry for so many years and has even admitted that he WANTS that burden, he want to be Captain America, so be a symbol and to be more than he is now. Honestly why can't there be two Cap's? Steve could be the more black ops Captain America, leading the Secret Avengers and taking care of the more dirty jobs, while Bucky can be the public Captain America, being a symbol for the people and serving as an Avenger. Why is that so hard to do? Why not please both the Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes fans? What is so wrong with that? "

that's what i've been thinking

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.