mkw69's Captain America: Steve Rogers #1 review

Avatar image for mkw69

Cap Hydra starts off really good.

Very controversial issue which starts off a Nick Spencer run on the Steve Rogers, (Mr Spencer has been writing Sam Wilson for quite some time durning the start). After Avengers Standoff Steve has returned to proper form thanks to the power of Kobik (or is it, ssshhh spoilers :) returned to active duty while giving permission to Sam Wilson to keep his Shield. Issue starts off with a flashback to Steve past as expanded in Rick Remender run. After this we jump back to the present doing a mission for Shield in fast speeding Train, which has been taken over by Hydra. We see some more action and see Red Skull motivating his troops. Some people compared this to Donald Trump, but Nick Spencer wasn't the one who started this. Rick Remender started this in his Uncanny Avengers. Anyway in short this book is really good. Give this book a chance, be more open to changes.

Other reviews for Captain America: Steve Rogers #1

Captain America - Steve Rogers 001 0

I'll be honest, I was a little scared when I heard everyone's favorite soldier was really a double-agent, but after reading a review by @krleavenger, I feel a lot better and less nervous about the future of Marvel Comics. And yet, something was still unsettling about the way Captain America betrayed his team and surprised the readers with that final - But, I thought it was a great ending. It left the reader (or me, at least) with their jaw-dropped, wondering what would happen next. The going bac...

Captain America: Steve Rogers #1 0

It blew my mind! My comic book collection is a little over 380 comic books and I read every one of them. Don't get me wrong the comic books I have tag me along and kept me interested but nothing like what here revealing a huge turning point in the character has happen. Thanks for reading later today I will blogging about how to bulid your own action figure/prop display case. 'Til then stay nerdy my friends. -B-ry...