User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

5.0 stars 5.0 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Review: Captain America: Patriot #1 1

Jeff Mace's earlier days are recounted here - - how he went from being a reckless reporter to an amateur super hero to, ultimately, the third Captain America.   The Good Wow... this was one of the best comics I've read in a while. I was floored by how much wit, accuracy and subtly that Kessel was able to infuse into this issue's writing. This is a genuinely-touching character portrait of a hero who's ultimately been judged to be a mediocre in the scope of Marvel's history. It's quite a trick th...

A story of how one man can make a difference. 0

Going into the comic store, I noticed how this one comic stood out among the others. There was something different about it, something actually interesting, I wonder why Marvel would focus on a hero from the 40's and 50's with a four part limited series about this guy who barely saw any spotlight within the Marvel Universe. Marvel fans would actually get a refresh look into the life and history of that one hero who never reached no fame within the modern world, the Patriot. So is this comicbo...