Follow

Captain America: Civil War

Movie » Captain America: Civil War released on May 06, 2016.

When the government sets up a governing body to oversee the Avengers, the team splinters into two camps—one led by Steve Rogers and his desire for the Avengers to remain free to defend humanity without government interference, and the other following Tony Stark’s surprising decision to support government oversight and accountability.

Is War Machine really going to--- in Civil War?

• 54 results
    ZariusII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@oscars94 said:

@hardhat: I heard a while back that Crossbones kills Hawkeye's family. I hope they don't do that as how will the heroes reconcile if something like that happened?

ROFL, you were fed a load of bunk there.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zariusii: True but I did call Vision taking out War Machine with a laser, even though the trailer made it look like Bucky did it with a special bullet.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

NO HE LIVES

Hardhat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zariusii said:

@oscars94 said:

@hardhat: I heard a while back that Crossbones kills Hawkeye's family. I hope they don't do that as how will the heroes reconcile if something like that happened?

ROFL, you were fed a load of bunk there.

That's a relief!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.