Follow

Captain America: Civil War

Movie » Captain America: Civil War released on May 06, 2016.

When the government sets up a governing body to oversee the Avengers, the team splinters into two camps—one led by Steve Rogers and his desire for the Avengers to remain free to defend humanity without government interference, and the other following Tony Stark’s surprising decision to support government oversight and accountability.

Captain America: Civil War Spoiler Discussion

Hardhat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Civil War was amazing. A shame though that Crossbones had such a minor role and just... died.

But did anyone else think that it kinda seemed out of character for Tony to just snap after finding out Bucky killed his parents?

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
    deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really good movie, however the last act (or fight scene) really disappointed me.

7/10

It was really forced, not BvS forced but close to it, luckily the entire movie premiss wasn't forced so it isn't that bad. It is pretty much my only big gripe i had with the film, otherwise i'd probably give it an 8 honestly.

The scene itself was great, well made and cool stuff happening like usual but just really really dumb.

Hardhat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dewin50 said:

Really good movie, however the last act (or fight scene) really disappointed me.

7/10

It was really forced, not BvS forced but close to it, luckily the entire movie premiss wasn't forced so it isn't that bad. It is pretty much my only big gripe i had with the film, otherwise i'd probably give it an 8 honestly.

The scene itself was great, well made and cool stuff happening like usual but just really really dumb.

Yeah I see your point.

I think Falcon was really cool here. His snarky remarks and comments were fantastic. "Bird costume?" That was hillarious!! Ant-Man was also really funny with all the "Something went inside me" and conscience thing. We were promised a darker movie, and I guess there were some dark aspects in it, but there were also a ton of jokes and one-liners, which were pretty funny, so I don't mind (not that i'd enjoy it less if it were dark and gritty.)

justin_lockley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardhat: I don't think so. I haven't watched these movies and thought "Tony Stark is a pretty emotionally stable guy". Everyone has a breaking point, and as far as they go, this one actually seemed fairly reasonable, especially because of all the tension between him and Cap spanning several movies. I knew from watching Winter Soldier that it was going to be brought up somehow in this movie, and I actually like the way they did it.

Hardhat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardhat: I don't think so. I haven't watched these movies and thought "Tony Stark is a pretty emotionally stable guy". Everyone has a breaking point, and as far as they go, this one actually seemed fairly reasonable, especially because of all the tension between him and Cap spanning several movies. I knew from watching Winter Soldier that it was going to be brought up somehow in this movie, and I actually like the way they did it.

Yeah I see your point I guess. It's just that Tony actually trying to kill Bucky caught me off guard

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.