User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (1)

2.5 stars 2.5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Brubaker continues his epic tale 0

I mentioned before, I've really been enjoying Ed Brubaker's run on Captain America even though he killed off Steve.  You can't fully predict what he's going to do next.  I remember in issue #1 when the Red Skull was shot, I was blown away.  You also can't deny that Steve Epting is simply amazing.  I love his character designs and really hope he stays on for a long time.In this issue, we're nearing the end of the "Death of Captain America" story.  I have to admit I'm on the edge of my seat.  All ...

the man who bought america review 0

mentioned before, I've really been enjoying Ed Brubaker's run on Captain America even though he killed off Steve.  You can't fully predict what he's going to do next.  I remember in issue #1 when the Red Skull was shot, I was blown away.  You also can't deny that Steve Epting is simply amazing.  I love his character designs and really hope he stays on for a long time.In this issue, we're nearing the end of the "Death of Captain America" story.  I have to admit I'm on the edge of my seat.  All th...