Nazuna can’t let her guard down for a second now that a flock of hot vampire women is interested in Ko’s hot blood! Then, when she takes a shift at a maid café where the customer is always right, the vampire is always wrong! Akira meets the girl Ko rejected before he met Nazuna, and Ko meets a private detective searching for someone he knows. Plus, a late-night visit to Ko’s school to ghost bust spooky legends leads to a thought-provoking lesson about the drawbacks of giving up your humanity...
- 30th Night: Call Me Aki
- 31st Night: Someone Conveniently Unpopular
- 32nd Night: Enlarge the Peeping-Tom Photos
- 33rd Night: We Might Find out If We're Lucky
- 34th Night: Am I the Worst?
- 35th Night: Not My Favorite Teacher
- 36th Night: Mwa Ha Ha! I'm Driving Drunk!
- 37th Night: Too Dark to See
- 38th Night: Do You Know What a Vampire Is?
- 39th Night: You Can Die Human
- 35.5th Night: Let's Get Back to the Subject