Follow

Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense

Team » Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense appears in 478 issues.

The Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense (BPRD) is a grouping of supernatural individuals and government agents that investigate paranormal and occult phenomenon.

BPRD

NawfalQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 10

Edited By NawfalQ

I have had BPRD recommended to me several times in the last few years. And, as an aside, I have the darnedest time getting the title out: BPRD, BRPD, BDRP, BRDP, its a nightmare for me. What am I, dyslexic suddenly? ANYWAY.... I have decided that it cannot hurt to take a look at this recommendation. I have no idea where to start. Anyone wanna share what the first/best jump on point is? Where do I start with that stuff?

LightBright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By LightBright

Start with #1...Can't go wrong starting from the start. :P

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By No_Name_
    Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Lance Uppercut

If you're going to get in to BRPD, I'm with Babs in agreeing that you should try Hellboy first. Seed of Desctruction all the Way to Conqueror worm would be pretty good. But if you're not looking to collect the full trades, go with Babs suggestion. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.