Follow

Bullseye

Character » Bullseye appears in 1150 issues.

A deadly killer for hire capable of using practically anything as a lethal projectile weapon with flawless accuracy and deadly force. He is one of the most psychotic and sadistic characters in Marvel and serves as one of Daredevil's most dangerous foes.

Bullseye, a hero?

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By LstPaladin

How could such an evil, corupt murderer ever be considered a hero. He killed an innocent baseball player, let the evil Kingpin buy him off, and then killed Electra because she took his job. No one of this type of character could ever be a hero to me.

NiteFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By NiteFly

I don't think anyone actually considers him a hero. Some people think he's a cool villain (myself included), but I think everyone respects that he's bad.

The Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The Last

Maybe he means when he posed as DD for awhile.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Why would you think he's a hero?

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

Everyones a hero

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LstPaladin

I guess Shatterstar is right. The reason I thought he was considered a hero is because at the top of his page it says he is a hero in the Marvel Universe. I guess I made another newbie mistake.

If it were me at the top of the pages in talking about obvious villians I would not call them heros in Marvel (or whoever created them) Universe. I would refer to them as a character, or something like that.

I guess I just don't like him because he killed Electra.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kraven

The Last says:

"Maybe he means when he posed as DD for awhile."

WTF??? That was Iron Fist, not Bullseye.

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LstPaladin

Are you saying that Iron Fist killed Electra instead of Bullseye. It says on Bullseye's page "Bullseye decided to kill her with her own sai"

Then it talks about DD beating Bullseye almost to death and then throwing him off a building

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LstPaladin

Hey, Kraven maybe you know something I don't but I just read all of the info on Iron Fist's page and it does not mention anything about Electra. Also Electra is not listed as one of Iron Fist's enemies.

Where did you get the idea that Electra was killed by Iron Fist. WTF back to ya.........

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kraven

LstPaladin says:

"Are you saying that Iron Fist killed Electra instead of Bullseye. It says on Bullseye's page "Bullseye decided to kill her with her own sai"Then it talks about DD beating Bullseye almost to death and then throwing him off a building"

Relax man, I meant no disrespect. I said "WTF" to the statement that Bullseye was posing as DD. THAT was Iron Fist. (Unless you're thinking of a different situation.)

I know all about the death of Elektra and who doesn't know Bullseye killed her? I have that issue and her first appearance, and Bullseye's first two appearances and all the original issues of the Frank Miller run on Daredevil.

Post Edited:2008-01-11 16:06:45

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LstPaladin

OK I'm relaxed, sorry ( I am at work and its Friday) thanks..

Man I would love to read the comics you are talking about. I really did not pay much attention to Electra until the movie, then that got me interested in her character and I read several comics about her, but not very many. I am dependent on what I read on the vine for information. I hate to see any quality character killed off, That picture of Electra with the sai going all the way through her and her limp body made me feel sorry for her. I know you know the pic I am talking about.

I started this topic because I misunderstood what I read on Bullseye's page, it states he is a hero, but I now know it refers to all characters as a hero.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kraven

LstPaladin says:

"OK I'm relaxed, sorry ( I am at work and its Friday) thanks..Man I would love to read the comics you are talking about. I really did not pay much attention to Electra until the movie, then that got me interested in her character and I read several comics about her, but not very many. I am dependent on what I read on the vine for information. I hate to see any quality character killed off, That picture of Electra with the sai going all the way through her and her limp body made me feel sorry for her. I know you know the pic I am talking about.I started this topic because I misunderstood what I read on Bullseye's page, it states he is a hero, but I now know it refers to all characters as a hero."

Yeah, I'm waiting to go home from work too. The Miller run on Daredevil is one of the finest examples of comic book writing I have ever seen. I don't mind that Miller killed Elektra because it was his character and his intention from the beginning. You can get these arcs in TPB form. It's three volumes but it's worth it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

LstPaladin said:
    "

How could such an evil, corupt murderer ever be considered a hero. He killed an innocent baseball player, let the evil Kingpin buy him off, and then killed Electra because she took his job. No one of this type of character could ever be a hero to me.

"
    Thats the genius of thunderbolts....

GG slept with Gwen stacy before trying to kill her, among other horrible things he did, It's been shown before, He even thinks he's god.

Baron Zemo was the son of a large enemy of Captain America and on several occasions tried to bring his father back to life. He even married a woman just because he thought she was his father re-incarnated.

Heh, I can find a scan of Venom (Mac Gargan) eating a man if you want. These men (and women) were never meant to be hero's,  but the Goverment gave them a free-pass because they accepted the Registration side and yet hunted down men like Spider-man and Captain america because they opposed the registration act, even though they're some of the greatest symbols of heroism in comics.

Showing that the goverment is messed up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.